I just bought a vox VR15 and it has an output for a cab. Now I also have a vox pathfinder 10, but no cab. Can i plug the VR15's output into the input of the pathfinder to get louder? Or will that just like blow up the pathfinder?
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
both are combo amps. the VR is a hybrid tube/solid-state as well.
My Gear:
Vox Night Train 15W
you want more speakers/move more air? DONT plug the output of one into the input of the other... that will kill your gear. does the pathfinder have a lead that goes from the amp to the speaker? if so, unlug that cable, plug it into the out of your other amp (you might need an extension) but check the impedances match first... if u dont know what i mean, do a search on google.

alternatively, if that isnt possible, what you can do is get a ab/y box and send your guitar signal to both amps separately... that will give you more volme/air moving... might give you a custom tone too ;-)
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.
Yeah u cant plug an amp into another amp
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Where did you find that VR-15? I loved mine but it died a death of broken traces. One of these day's i'm gonna use the box for a small tube buildup.
Quote by Sin City Sid
Where did you find that VR-15? I loved mine but it died a death of broken traces. One of these day's i'm gonna use the box for a small tube buildup.

pawn shop man. i love it too, only problem is im too poor to get a decent sized amp for gigs, so i was hoping to hook those to together and stack em like a little mini half stack
My Gear:
Vox Night Train 15W
Quote by Justin_43130
pawn shop man. i love it too, only problem is im too poor to get a decent sized amp for gigs, so i was hoping to hook those to together and stack em like a little mini half stack

www.avatarcabs.com

=) cheeper kick ass cabs its what i use for my amp they are affordable as hell and u can customize them in color and stuff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

pawn shop man, go and get a splitter or an ab/y box, youll be pleased with the result, im sure.

Shame you dont live in the UK, as I have an art cool box ab/y which I dont need anymore, i could have let you have it quite cheap, nevermind huh ;-)

G
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.