i need help. on my strat, the second, third, and fourth strings wont come out on the other end. its weird, this has never happened to me, so i dont know what to do. im trying to take the strings out because i just got some beefy slinkys and i wanna try them out. if theres anything stupid im doing, please tell me!

EDIT: btw, should this go in the EG forum?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
if they are getting stuck in the tail of it, then just take the low E string, use wire clippers and cut like a 6 inch piece and poke them out
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
do you mean poke them out from the back of the guitar? cause i dont think the strings will come out out of the front like that
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
when my old strat would get strings stuck in it. i'd get a small screwdriver or icepick and just wiggle the ball on the end of the string. they'd pop right out afterwards
thanks, ive gotten two of them out, im still getting out the 2nd string though
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand