hey guys, so i have an ancient Peavey cab that's been through it all. I bought it off my old guitar teacher a year ago, and am getting a head for it for christmas, so i have a question about the ohms and wiring and stuff..

here's some pics of the wiring

and

so here's my question..

i'm getting an Orange Tiny Terror Head for christmas, and it has 2-8ohm outputs and one 16ohm output.

now this cab is loaded with Celestian G12-85 speakers, almost certain it's a 16ohm cab, but the way it's wired to the 2 jacks in the back is confusing me.

is it stereo or something? do i plug both 8 ohm outs into it? is it for daisy chaining? Help me out guys, i want to know how to hook up my head to it so i don't fry it.
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
what are the resistances on the speakers? depending on that, and how they're wired will tell you your overall resistance.

As for the 2 jacks, is the input panel not labeled as to whether it's mono or stereo? I'd think it's a 16-ohm mono or an 8-ohm stereo setup, but I'll let one of the electronics gurus field that question past me.
------

Shwiggity.
hey thanks for the response, each speaker is 16ohms, i don't know how it's wired and the plate for the inputs is worn off (this thing is so beat up)

i was hoping the pics of the wiring would help.. i can take more if they are needed
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX