12 26%
Fairly
5 11%
Lots
3 7%
Niggaaaa! (heavily populated)
5 11%
Voters: 46.
Does there seem to be a shortage of black people in your area? Cuz I live in the west midlands UK, and in my school of about 1700 there's one black person , oh, and loads of indian/sikhs that wanna be black. I find it quite funny actually

How about your area?

Oh, and I mean no disrespect, black people are awesome, its just a shame the black kid in our school practices the dark, or in his case, very dark arts.
I live in a hick town in Michigan. Not many black people here.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Same here, there's about 2 half-cast people and one black person. There aren't even any indians at all that I've seen.

But I do live in a small town that's in the middle of nowhere
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
.. Huh? I voted Fairly because I don't really understood what the poll question was.
DeVillains!
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
Does there seem to be a shortage of black people in your area? Cuz I live in the west midlands UK, and in my school of about 1700 there's one black person , oh, and loads of indian/sikhs that wanna be black. I find it quite funny actually

How about your area?

Oh, and I mean no disrespect, black people are awesome, its just a shame the black kid in our school practices the dark, or in his case, very dark arts.

Indian = Nationality
Sikh = religion, which mostly occurs in India and Bangladesh.
No man, I live in Canada. They're rare. My highschool had about 4 (of about 2000). We have all different colours that pretend they're black though
Reported.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
It's a cotton field...

Where I live there are loads in the poorer areas, along with tons of turkish and polish immigrants.
I voted 'fairly'.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
What the **** is that?

T'is a cotton field, my friend.
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
no but we have a surplus of indians
save the mudkipz
Quote by gir vs wild
i would rather have my balls covered in peanut butter and severed slowly with a rusty chainsaw then be siggd
I live in a very middle class, white area. There's only a handful of black folks here, and a few more mixed race.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
wtf is up with the cotton field.
racism=ban u dumb ****.
llama at u my friend
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
Quote by metaldud536
Plenty of black people here.

Tons of black people here. You can borrow some if you'd like.
loads of indians in college, i know one black guy and only see a few around. barely see any in town though.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
There's one black kid, and his sister. And both of them act "whiter" than half the white kids at my school.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
What the **** is that?

A cotton field... ...
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by saberrocks
We did really count them. 10 blacks/muslims in our school of 1500. So I voted for Barely.

I'm muslim, but im not black.