sorry in advance if this is the wrong thread, none of the other catagories seem to fit engineering or anything.

so i recorded a song on protools 7.4 and im trying to convert it/bounce it to mp3 format to put it on myspace. there doesnt seem to be a way to do this. please help!!!
thanks
well, you could look online for *insert file typ*-to-mp3 converters
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
all of those things cost. and the import option doesnt work for some reason?!?!?!? i tried to bounce it as to disk as an mp3 but it says the trial time has expired and that i need an activation code- i have the activation code but it wont let me enter it!!!!
You could bounce down to .wav then use an external converter.

I personally use 'SUPER' with is a free program that can convert loads of different file types.

I can't really help you with the Pro Tools side of things as I don't have it at home.
Quote by Weenie_Beenie
You could bounce down to .wav then use an external converter.

I personally use 'SUPER' with is a free program that can convert loads of different file types.

I can't really help you with the Pro Tools side of things as I don't have it at home.

^This. Is the way to do it.

Unless of course you want to buy the extremely overpriced add on pack for pro tools.

I recommend RazorLame as an excellent free (open source) mp3 converter.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Are you on PC or Mac? If it's the latter Flip4Mac and Switch are good freeware audio converters.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.