16-17
13 11%
13-15
0 0%
12 and under
2 2%
Voters: 120.
Page 1 of 2
The searchbar came up with nothing, so I decided to make this thread because I'm planning on moving out soon. When will you move out Pit?
September.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Next year. Possibly the year after.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
In 5 years when I go to college, I'm 13...
Other than that I don't plan on living with my parents after college, maybe for a year or two..
Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
in 8 months so when I am still 17
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
In a little over a year, when I go away to college.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Nevarrrr
Quote by Colgate Total
1. Just pick while holding the trem.

2. Start lifting weights, son.
Hopefully before I'm 18. I'm moving out ASAP, though. I hate living at home D;
DeVillains!
if i go to a university outside my hometown like in year then ill be moving out for a couple of years
I've already half moved out.... yeah half
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
When my family is financially stable on their own.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I moved out a couple of months ago, i'm 17.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I moved out of my parents house when I was 17 to go to college. When I was 19 I got an apartment by myself, it was cool to have privacy because I'm a loner at heart and I could play guitar for HOURS on end but it gets kinda monotonous and lonely after a while. I moved into my friends house when I was 20 and now we're moving to a new house closer to the university.
The economy doing bad actually played part into it. Some poor guy had to put his house up because he became bankrupt and our landlord scooped it up in foreclosure. Because of this we ended up getting this incredible house, $100,000 kitchen with appliances more advanced than my computer, marble counters and floors, my bedroom has a bathroom with a jacuzzi and a waterfall shower. We're going to live in a great house but I can't help but feel guilty that we're reaping the benefits of some guy who busted his ass to make this house nice and just hit some unfortunate circumstances.
When I go to college... From after that maybe move back in for a few months, get situated with some friends and move to either Boston or Montreal with them (i'm in Maine right now )
Congrats on the unblievably large space in one of the options... Being the most normal slot.

This thread and poll fails.
Awful choices.
Should have been
16 - 18
18 - 21
21-26
26+

Anyway, I plan on moving out at the age of 23 - 25. It's the normal age here in Argentina.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by dullsilver_mike
Your poll is split up horribly. Why don't you start with 16-17, then break up the 18-39 group into much smaller sections. Who the hell doesn't plan to move out/ move out sometime between 18 and 39?

+1
I moved out when I came to uni, so I was 18 and a half
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
18-39 is a very broad age range, I'll probably move out when I have a steady income that I can support myself with so I guess mid 20s
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Your poll is split up horribly. Why don't you start with 16-17, then break up the 18-39 group into much smaller sections. Who the hell doesn't plan to move out/ move out sometime between 18 and 39?

>_>
<_<

uhmmmmmm. but seriously, right before I turn 11, I am SOOO out of this place. I wont have to go to bed at 6.00 when I have my own house!!

*not actually a small child.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
When I go to university, or on a gap year, so I'll be around 18 - 20.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by LightxGrenade
I moved out of my parents house when I was 17 to go to college. When I was 19 I got an apartment by myself, it was cool to have privacy because I'm a loner at heart and I could play guitar for HOURS on end but it gets kinda monotonous and lonely after a while. I moved into my friends house when I was 20 and now we're moving to a new house closer to the university.
The economy doing bad actually played part into it. Some poor guy had to put his house up because he became bankrupt and our landlord scooped it up in foreclosure. Because of this we ended up getting this incredible house, $100,000 kitchen with appliances more advanced than my computer, marble counters and floors, my bedroom has a bathroom with a jacuzzi and a waterfall shower. We're going to live in a great house but I can't help but feel guilty that we're reaping the benefits of some guy who busted his ass to make this house nice and just hit some unfortunate circumstances.

This sounds suspiciously like a house my roommates and I were looking at last year, but the landlord was such a creeper we didn't sign the lease.
19-20.

No point in me moving out for the 2 years I'll be doing in college before I move up to university. The house I'm in is going straight to me (grandparents own it) so I'll probably sell it after. I don't think I really need a house this big for just myself. Plus I probably couldn't afford to keep it maintained while I'm still in school.
Quote by holy smoke
This sounds suspiciously like a house my roommates and I were looking at last year, but the landlord was such a creeper we didn't sign the lease.

it wasn't in New York was it? Around the Stony Brook University area?
in about a year when I'm 17
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
got kicked out when I turned 18, best thing to ever happen, living on your own is worth whatever you have to pay, get out asap
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"
Page 1 of 2