Heya i just bought a Jackson JS30KE today i love it! but it seems to go out of tune rather fast :S like 15 or so minutes of playing the 2 middle strings will go out of tune and make a wave in the sound when i play power chords and 2nd and 1st strings seem to go out of tuen abit easy. any one know of any good remedies to stop this happening so often

Thanks in advance
You most likely need to stretch out the strings, just pull up on them quite firmly from the 12th fret, retune and repeat untill it stays in/very close to in tune.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
kool thanks but what if the strings are not new? because they dont look it, maybe a whole new re-string?
Yea that may help you, but you definately will need to stretch out new strings really well and then if the problem persists therer are a number of things it could be. I do know that the "d" and "g" strings are the most common to go out of tune on most guitars that have 3 tuning pegs to each side of the headstock because they stretch further.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
you should always change the strings on a new guitar, unless it's coming straight from the factory.
maybe the strings are jsut s!tty. if you got some walmart brand strings or something, then maybe they just suck.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
haha awesome thanks guys ill change them tommorow after work ^_^ cant wait, by the way is there some method to it? thanks for all your help so far