Need an amp that is good with both clean tones and distortion (mainly distortion) Im using a DKMG (EMG 81 + 85). My budget is around £100 (may be tempted to spend just a bit more if the price is fair). Thanks guys.
im praying you mean 1000 not 100...

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

at 100 pounds there's not much we offer... maybe a peaver vypyr 30?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
as everyone is saying 100 is not enough.
id recommend saving up about 350 quid and go from there
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by SlappyMcLardfat
at 100 pounds there's not much we offer... maybe a peaver vypyr 30?

That looks pretty promising. Might go ahead with it.

Sorry im on a really tight budget and I need an amp. I know its not going to be good but just a good sounding amp with no flaws. Nothing special I dont care about effects.
roland cube?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Peavey Vypyr 15 might work for you. I put one on layaway for $89 just down.

And FYI £100 = $120 USD if thats helps you.
Quote by timzee117
roland cube?

Awesome mate. This looks fantastic for the price. I live in a flat (apartment) block and I really really need to the keep the sound down. So would 20w be good? Because my mum says I have to use headphones all the time.. Yeah right.
Quote by Incesim
Awesome mate. This looks fantastic for the price. I live in a flat (apartment) block and I really really need to the keep the sound down. So would 20w be good? Because my mum says I have to use headphones all the time.. Yeah right.

Might want a Roland Micro Cube then.
Quote by Anonymous9001
Might want a Roland Micro Cube then.

Yeah but I still want a good amp and its sad to think that a micro cube is the best im ever going to get lol. As for micro cube how much wattage?
Micro Cubes are 2w but they are apparently rather loud for being only 2w.
There are "Good" amps in all price ranges. It just depends on what you are going to use it for. Micro Cube is a "good" practice/bedroom amp. But isnt good for a huge gig. A "good" amp for a huge gig wont be a good practice amp because of the sound at low volumes. So what is it about "Best your going to get"?
Quote by Anonymous9001
Micro Cubes are 2w but they are apparently rather loud for being only 2w.
There are "Good" amps in all price ranges. It just depends on what you are going to use it for. Micro Cube is a "good" practice/bedroom amp. But isnt good for a huge gig. A "good" amp for a huge gig wont be a good practice amp because of the sound at low volumes. So what is it about "Best your going to get"?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013O95GW

I could play this at 2am right?
You can play the MicroCube and Vypyr at low volumes at 2am -_-'
I assume you can play that one too, but the MC is cheaper anyways.
Awesome as long as I get the metal tones that go with EMGS then im fine. I really want the tone.
Get a Kustom. My first amp was a Dart 10FX, still works perfectly after years. If you turn down the gain, it doesn't affect volume too much, it just cleans it up. But if the gain is all the way, you get a horrible buzz, but the overdrive sound is amazing.
So a Peavey Vypyr is 15w is the way to go?

EDIT: I need to move this amp frequently as to and from dads to moms.. yeah.. its only across the road so I need like a small amp if possible. DKMG ill just get a gig bag then hard case.
Peavey Vypyr 15 is rather small. Dont remember the exact weight though...
Microcube is super small (in a good way) and has a handle/strap thing on it.

Microcube also has the ability to run on batteries(AA). That *could* be a feature you want.

Vypyr has more extras though. Oh, and the Microcube doesn't have an EQ, which isn't deadly but could be horrible for some people.