hello pit. it is my friends birthday today and honestly, i have no idea what me and him can do today. it's a holiday so nobody else we know is home. he has a car so we could drive somewhere but we can't think of anything to do today. any suggestions pit?
you could just hang out, and do what you do normally. you could jam, go to the movies, go get food.

EDIT: in fact if you're gonna do any of those make sure you're drunk.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Step 1: Get in your friends car
Step 2: Go to local grocery/liquor store
Step 3: Get beers and/or liquor preferably good kinds i.e. anything with ICE in the name or a brand of liquor with a guys name that starts with the letter J is good like Jack, Johnny, Jim, or the last name Jamison
Step 4: Return home and agree not to drive anywhere tonight unless you got a Designated Driver
Step 5: Put on your favorite DVD of a band playing live
Step 6: Drink every time the guitarist makes a face or does something cool on guitar"
Step 7: If you got the right kind of DVD from step 5, you and your friend should be happy lushes within 30 minutes.
pleasure him
it his birthday after all
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by Guitarlord44
rape?

not if he yells surprise
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by madshatter
hello pit. it is my friends birthday today and honestly, i have no idea what me and him can do today. it's a holiday so nobody else we know is home. he has a car so we could drive somewhere but we can't think of anything to do today. any suggestions pit?

Alton Towers is the cure for all.

EDIT: Oh, your american.