What do you guys think the worst Classic Rock song(s) you've ever heard are.
I'm not really sure what mine would be..............
Stairway to Heaven
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
??? How is Stairway to Heaven bad?!?!? its not a bad classic rock song its THE classic rock song lol
I don't think it's fair to call Stairway to Heaven the worst classic rock song. Horrendously overplayed, sure, but definitely not worst. There are so many better choices. Like something by Boston. I hate Boston.
Yeah Stairway To Heaven kicks ass, its just overplayed. You Shook Me all Night long is my vote, or anything by AC/DC for that matter....
dream on -aerosmith
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Anything by Aerosmith.
Ibanez GAX50
Epiphone Valve Junior
Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion

Saving for:

*Line 6 Echo Park delay
Quote by bulletrocks522
You Shook Me all Night long is my vote, or anything by AC/DC for that matter....

Seconded
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Today 05:14 PM
Originally posted by a7xboy
??? How is Stairway to Heaven bad?!?!? its not a bad classic rock song its THE classic rock song lol

I don't consider Stairway at ALL to be the classic rock song

Today 05:15 PM
Originally posted by bulletrocks522
Yeah Stairway To Heaven kicks ass, its just overplayed. You Shook Me all Night long is my vote, or anything by AC/DC for that matter....

Shook Me All Night Long is my FAVORITE AC/DC song... being from one of my favorite bands!

I don't like the Zeppelin cover it either

Yes I know both AC/DC and Zeppelin did covers - the original is by Muddy Waters, correct?
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I have to wonder if this is allowed or not... I mean "best of" threads are more or less explicitly prohibited, but "worst of"... I'm not so sure.

Worst classic rock song though? My God there's so many choices... I think one of the 400 identical sounding AC/DC songs is probably it.
Quote by Angus77
I don't consider Stairway at ALL to be the classic rock song

Shook Me All Night Long is my FAVORITE AC/DC song... being from one of my favorite bands!

I don't like the Zeppelin cover it either

Yes I know both AC/DC and Zeppelin did covers - the original is by Muddy Waters, correct?

nope, muddy had a song called you shook me (written by dixon as were most of his songs) but the acdc song is completely unrelated. zeppelin did cover many of his songs though.

anyways, something by triumph would probably get my vote, or genisis, definitely not a fan

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Oh dear, no mentions of Cover of the Rolling Stone by Dr. Hook yet?! What's wrong with you guys?
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by therussian
Seconded

Thirded.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Why?

Quote by teh rulez
There is no problem with starting a discussion about a favorite album or favorite song but do not include a poll.

I mean, it's not even asking for the worst of all time, or anything. It's the worst you remember hearing.
Quote by crimsonblood12
Why?

The mods like users who spam the report button. Makes them all hot and heavy.
Quote by Maet

I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
^You might be right about it being an annoying song, but holy crap that pie looks good.

I don't know why, but it seems like cherry pie doesn't get any love until this time of year. I think this is a horrible thing. We need to liberate cherry pie from the shackles of Autumn and consume it throughout the year. No food deserves it more.
Hey, I'm Mike.
anything by AC/DC
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by crimsonblood12
Why?

I mean, it's not even asking for the worst of all time, or anything. It's the worst you remember hearing.

The song game was closed because there was no point to it, so there is sure as hell not much point to this one. I am ashamed of the mods here, they should know better.
It's discussion, isn't it? I mean, we've already had discussion on whether or not Stairway was the worst. The song game had no discussion involved at all.
F4R3W311 you seem hellbent on being an asshole in every classic rock thread you can find. Stop being a suck up to the mods, and post something relevant.

Worst classic rock song for me is probably something by Aerosmith. Or possibly Rush.

EDIT: I hate Jump by Van Halen with a passion, but then again, who doesn't
Quote by Maet
Regular users? Nah. TheUltimateSin? Fuck yes.

Where did he go?

Quote by Thefallofman
^You might be right about it being an annoying song, but holy crap that pie looks good.

I don't know why, but it seems like cherry pie doesn't get any love until this time of year. I think this is a horrible thing. We need to liberate cherry pie from the shackles of Autumn and consume it throughout the year. No food deserves it more.
Pfft, cherry pie...hot apple pie FTW. And I think eggnog should be a year-round drink. Though if it was, I'd probably be dead right now. That shit is a heart attack in a glass. A sweet, creamy, delicious heart attack.

Quote by F4R3W311
The song game was closed because there was no point to it, so there is sure as hell not much point to this one. I am ashamed of the mods here, they should know better.
Sorry I didn't close this one the second after it was reported, but I actually have a life outside of the internet.

***CLOSED***

How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.