I know you have heard of those amazing 14 year old guitarists. Well here's a story that goes the other way.
I was wandering in Winchester where I would hear some ridiculous 14 year old attempt to play some Rusty Cooley but was sloppy as fduck. (Go figure, he was 14.) I told him: "That music you're trying to be is crap, play some music that's more at your level... like Mozart or something." So he went and attempted to play Canon Rock in D. Then I said: "You know, maybe blues would be easier for you," so he tries to play the blues but his bends were out of tune.
"Is that good enough." He felt accomplished and has this smirk on his face. He thought he was better than me.
I've never heard of a 14 year old thinking he was the shiit in real life. I thought they only existed on UG. So I spit on his guitar case and kicked it in utter disgust. At least now I know they exist.

Share your stories about cocky 14 year old guitar players that you've encountered in real life.
you sound like a complete wanker.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

So you bullied a stranger because you didn't think he was as good as you? Feel happy about it? You shouldn't.
Quote by felenoral
I know you have heard of those amazing 14 year old guitarists. Well here's a story that goes the other way.
I was wandering in Winchester where I would hear some ridiculous 14 year old attempt to play some Rusty Cooley but was sloppy as fduck. (Go figure, he was 14.) I told him: "That music you're trying to be is crap, play some music that's more at your level... like Mozart or something." So he went and attempted to play Canon Rock in D. Then I said: "You know, maybe blues would be easier for you," so he tries to play the blues but his bends were out of tune.
"Is that good enough." He felt accomplished and has this smirk on his face. He thought he was better than me.
I've never heard of a 14 year old thinking he was the shiit in real life. I thought they only existed on UG. So I spit on his guitar case and kicked it in utter disgust. At least now I know they exist.

Share your stories about cocky 14 year old guitar players that you've encountered in real life.

you are a piece of ****

ass hole
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.