I have an alpine white Epi Les Paul custom. How do you guys think think it would look with camo emgs. They are a limited edition and they look pretty cool but i don't know if they would look good in a white guitar. It's either camo or white. I can't decide.
Quote by the_random_hero
Badgers are the most metal animal in existence.
Fact
no no no no NO!
Go with white.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Yeah it's alpine white and it has cream bindings. The camo has cream in it too, so i thought it might kind of tie everything together. And it's not faded at all. Its white white! I thought about black ones but everyone has black ones and i thought white would be just plain sexy.
Quote by the_random_hero
Fact
Black EMGs. Now.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
It is a glossy white. Just look some pictures up on google or something. And i took the pickguard off, so it's kinda plain. Wouldn't white be kinda like Buckethead? Not that that's a bad thing.
Quote by the_random_hero
Fact
Quote by pspspeed
It is a glossy white. Just look some pictures up on google or something. And i took the pickguard off, so it's kinda plain. Wouldn't white be kinda like Buckethead? Not that that's a bad thing.

yeah but it looks different with other guitars.
i wouldnt put on camos, you might regret it.

but then again..if theres no pickgaurd it might look alright.
i didnt even think of buckethead, but yeah i guess so
well also, over time the white turns yellow because of the clearcoat, but the pickups would stay white. But i don't know if i'll be keeping this long enough for that to happen.
Quote by the_random_hero
Fact
Quote by pspspeed
well also, over time the white turns yellow because of the clearcoat, but the pickups would stay white. But i don't know if i'll be keeping this long enough for that to happen.

well you could get them creme, that would look good with the aging of the white
I photoshopped a pic with the camo emg's but it wont let me upload it. It says it has to be 50 kb or less! Whats up with that?
Quote by the_random_hero
Fact
Dude, when It comes to the camo EMG's you ethier like them or hate them. I like them, right now Im waiting on getting my Washburn WV16 back with camo emgs. Lots of people dislike em tho