Specifically an Epiphone, if that makes a difference. Every store just has them for damn strats and les pauls. So does anyone know where I can buy different pickguards made for the explorer, since it gets no love?

There's a pic if it helps

There are sites that will make you custom pickguards if you can't find a retailer. You basically trace the pickguard, note where the screws are and if the edges are bevelled (if so, where, etc.), you send it in, and you get a nice custom pickguard.

Off the top of my head, I don't know what retailer would carry them. I'll look into it, though.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Thanks for the links! Also, what's the difference between single play and triple ply? They seem to look the same...
single ply is one piece, three ply has a strip of another colour in between.

Like plywood.

So on the side of the pickguard, like the bevel, it will go like white - black - white or something.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
I have an Epiphone Goth Explorer too and I used Krylon Fusion spray paint on mine and followed it with several coats of clear.I Painted it over a year ago and it still looks great. This picture was taken today.
Last edited by zakkwyldefan79 at Dec 3, 2008,
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
I have an Epiphone Goth Explorer too and I used Krylon Fusion spray paint on mine and followed it with several coats of clear.I Painted it over a year ago and it still looks great. This picture was taken today.

so are those still those little stickers thingys like the snakes u had on a while ago?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Yes, I wanted something different and thought these would look good. I like these better.

cool im thinking of getting some of those for my SG
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I believe Warmoth does custom pickguards.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
I believe Warmoth does custom pickguards.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
double post! and if Warmoth makes them, they'll cost you an arm, a leg, and some other parts you may not want to lose.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Hey check out the Explorer on my page, I used to have a white pickguard on there and switched it to black. If it's a white pickguard you're looking for I still have it.