Poll: who do you like more?
Poll Options
View poll results: who do you like more?
catch 22
8 24%
streetlight manifesto
26 76%
Voters: 34.
catch 22 or streetlight manifesto that is the question
i personally like catch 22 better not to sure why

discuss
Quote by smb
Further proof, if proof were needed, that Bill Gates planned 9/11 with Elvis.
i have to say streetlight has a much better horn section. thats the only reason i like them better.
Catch-22 disappointed and bored me after all the hype I'd heard about them over the years, Streetlight's much better IMO.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
imo they're essentially the same band, almost all the important elements that made up catch went over to streetlight and they ended up sounded like the same band, but i chose catch just because they recorded keasbey, which is my favorite ska album
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
I chose Streetlight.

Catch 22's Alone In a Crowd and Dinosaur Sounds are both very good albums, but Everything Goes Numb and Somewhere In the Between completely blow them out of the water. You just can't compete with that.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
I choose Streetlight. Post-Tomas Catch are still an okay band I suppose, but Everything Goes Numb is one of my favorite albums ever. Like JesusOfSuburbia said, you just can't compete with that.
The only Catch 22 album I have is Keasbey Nights, but all the Streelight songs I've heard I haven't liked. So I went with Catch 22.

I'm friends with Ryan Eldred, and see him from time to time, and Tomas avoids his fans. Also, I connect with Catch music more now that I'm older, but SM was my thing when I was going through **** in high school.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Keasby Nights Catch 22, or post-Keasby Catch 22?

Hell. Who am I kidding. Streelight.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Cory Smash
Keasby Nights Catch 22, or post-Keasby Catch 22?

Hell. Who am I kidding. Streelight.

bahaha
i prefer the streetlight version of Keasby Nights
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Please do a search, there have been loads of these threads.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic