Can you pull up on the whammy bar as much as you can on a ZR trem? Because the edge 3 is a knife edge, and the ZR has ball bearings.
ugh ya
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
actually you can pull the edge 3 up more then the zr. the ball bearings shorting the range of the zr to work in.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
oh, so it will sharpen the note higher? Cause imma buy the Sam Totman Iceman and I wanna know if I can pull like I do on an S series
You can pull it up.
However, the next question is that of it staying in tune after you do that a couple times...
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Edge III is alright. as long as it's set up well.
LifeSucks
PeopleDie
F*ckTheWorld
LetsGetHigh
Quote by PopPunkPotHead
Edge III is alright. as long as it's set up well.

yeah as long as you only stay in one tuning and you either learn how to set it up or you take it to a store to
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
yeah as long as you only stay in one tuning and you either learn how to set it up or you take it to a store to

Yep, mine's nice, barely ever goes out of tune unless I'm going all Steve Vai on it
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by no.mop
You can pull it up.
However, the next question is that of it staying in tune after you do that a couple times...

+1

the big problem with the edge III is that fail is more or less designed into it. if they wanted it to last, they'd use hardened steel on the knife edges etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
pretty much. if you're gonna get a locking trem you should get a good one, if you ask me. crap ones (like the edge III) end up being more bother than they're worth. they also generally don't sound all that great, as they have cheap, small, light sustain blocks...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by helsinki_vampir
actually you can pull the edge 3 up more then the zr. the ball bearings shorting the range of the zr to work in.

Not at all, it's the slimmer body of the S series that limits the size of the rout they can put the ZR in and therefore the range you can pull it up. If they were to put the ZR in an RG it would have the exact same range of movement as an Edge III.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Don't buy the Iceman with the Edge III, it's a really annoying tremolo
(I'm not jumping on the bandwagon, I have actually owned one)
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by SadClown12
I want one with trem, I already got another one

well, you're going to have to pick between a cool shape or a good trem. pick the good trem. seriously.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
well, you're going to have to pick between a cool shape or a good trem. pick the good trem. seriously.

that's it guys this thread is over. Dave has said what he's said.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.