so a few weeks ago i got recommened enter sandman solo to learn
pretty much finished / will have it perfected in a few hours practice

so what next?
a song of similar difficulty.
im mainly looking for a solo to learn
perfect it first, then move on
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Maybe Sweet Child O Mine, it's easy enough.

But it's not up to us. It's what you wanna learn, I'm sure you've got favourite songs that you wanna learn, which would be better than a whole bunch of strangers telling you songs that you hate. So I'd play songs which I know and love.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
try the one solo its not that bad (first solo (intro solo) is easiest followed by 2nd and 3rd)
playing metallica solos won't get you anywhere! they are way to primitive and structured all the same way! try more guns'n'roses, jimi hendrix, skid row and deep purple/richie blackmore kind of stuff, that's what really is gonna improve your technique!
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
Quote by DeathOn2Legs
playing metallica solos won't get you anywhere! they are way to primitive and structured all the same way! try more guns'n'roses, jimi hendrix, skid row and deep purple/richie blackmore kind of stuff, that's what really is gonna improve your technique!

Listen to these words of wisdom.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
cheers for the input guys, ill probably tackle the sweet child solo and purple haze at some point
NO! do Voodoo Child, thats tough...

Voodoo Child > Purple Haze
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
but i dont want to try something rlllly hard cause itll just frustrate me, taking it a step at a time if you get me.
Painkiller by Judas Priest, a song that won't be too easy but also won't be mind-warpingly difficult.

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
try a solo by necrophagist.
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune