I recently got a Luna Apollo, a Les Paul style guitar. its really amazing, a huge stepup from my Squier Stratocaster. However with this new guitar, comes a new bridge. I think it is a fairly standard bridge type for Les Paul style guitars.

http://www.epiphone.com/images/N_lpstudiofeat2.jpg

I just wanted to know what this type of bridge is called, and how to adjust it to fix things like intonation and action. I could figure it out myself, but I'd rather not take a chance and screw it up. At the moment the g string is slightly sharp, I need to fix the intonation.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Tune o Matic.

The intonation is fixed by the little screws that face the bridge pickup.

EDIT: And the action is fixed by the screws on top of the bridge.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
its called a tune o matic,there really common,my dimeblade has one my dime o flame has a floyd
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
tune o matic bridge... ok

Ok since my 3rd string is sharp, it is too short, so I need to lengthen the playing portion of the string. So which way do I turn the screw to move that portion of the bridge out. Are they called string saddles on tune-o-matic bridges also?
AROUND THE WORLD

yeah, I've seen them alot, just wasn't sure what they were called. When I first looked at them they seemed a bit more complicated, but they're actually a lot simpler than the standard bridges on stratocasters.
AROUND THE WORLD