I'm gonna buy one of those, and I'm having trouble deciding which one. Teh reverse is pretty sick, and so is the normal, but which one? I NEED FREAKING HELP.
get an ML better theen both of them
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
The only Reverse V I played was hella uncomfortable, sitting or standing, unlike the standard V, which is super-comfortable either way.
Are you kidding me.... The reverse is one of the ugliest guitar in the world... I would take the Flying V...
It is all a matter of opinion...
-"Did you know Dave Mustaine is *ucking your sister!!!"

-"Who is Dave Mustaine???"

-"You don`t know who Dave Mustaine is?"

-"No."

-"Well...ask your sister"
Flying V
Reverse V is from what i heard
A pain in the ass to play
f*cking ugly
too expensive for such a guitar
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Get the Regular V. That way when I go to your house by finding your information on this site I'll find something I like. And it's quite a bit more comfortable than the reverse.
Get a V with an offset wing. Easier to sit with than a standard V.

Plus it looks better.

[DISCLAIMER] In My Opinion [/DISCLAIMER]
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I'm going to laugh so hard if you chose the Reverse V, and you will be bullied at school and scarred for life.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by DaveMuhaha
Heheh. I put 'teh'. Anyway! Whatever.

That's because you're an idiot.

Either way, Flying V all the way, the reverse V is one of the most horrible guitars ever designed.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
NOT the reverse...I can't see the appeal in it, personally
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
I can't see that anyone can ever see any appeal in it.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
i agree with saitenslayer you should look at the dean ml's they are kinda like a a flying v and a flying v reverse, so you get two in one aha
Here's the deal, the reverse is considered to be dumb in many opinions on UG, but so are a lot of bands you may potentially like. What do we say? NO REVERSE? If you like it, go for it! (I hate both, so I say go get a Floyd Rose custom shop with speedloaders!)
Unanimously V.
I saw the Reverse V and facepalmed
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Get the regular V, I have one and it is the most comfortable guitars i have used when sitting down, just make sure you put a strap peg on the back of the v, then put a peg on each wing. When you want to sit use the bottom peg, when standing, top peg. It's as easy as that!
Quote by DaveMuhaha
O....kay.... apparently everyone hates the Reverse. Whatever.

O....kay... you asked for our opinion, you obviously made up your mind, why did you even ask for our opinion if you weren't even going to consider it?
The reverses look unique and quircky, but you'll soon get annoyed with it's inane inpracticability
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Get a reverse, if for no other reason than to stick it right up those who hate them.

*cough*

Then again, it doesn't really matter to anyone other then you, so just buy the one you like.
Oh, now I've gone and spilled my tea. This really won't do at all.
Reverse Explorer FTW!

Get the regular one.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I think anyone even considering getting the Reverse Flying V is out of their mind.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
It looks like a spear within an over sized head.

That thing would just be retarded playing while standing up.
+1 to whatever feels better to you.

Quote by buddyboombotz
That way when I go to your house by finding your information on this site I'll find something I like. And it's quite a bit more comfortable than the reverse.

Out-of-context quote time!

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦