17 19%
Leather Jacket
55 60%
Sleeveless Leather
1 1%
Denim on Leather
8 9%
Voters: 91.
So the other day my friend and I were talking about denim/leather jackets/vests and why for ex. leather vests don't look good yet jackets do but denim either way is good so I ask YOU, which of the following looks best?

Poll coming...

Denim Jacket

Denim Vest

Leather Jacket

Leather Vest

Denim on Leather
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
They all look cool except for the leather vest. That's just way too Hard Gay.

HARDU GAYYYYYYY!!! HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Old school biker jackets = awesome

Denim jackets = awful

Leather vets scream gay to be honest

Denim jackets need a ton of patches on them to work
What's wrong with you? Where are the goddamn leather pants? You can't go wrong with the leather pants. Jim Morrison looks down on you.
UG's most Die Hard Rock n' Roller, hands down.

Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll.
I have a leather jacket that I love.

Denim on leather is a good rocker look.

And sometimes a leather vest on a leather jacket looks cool, other times it looks very stupid.

Tireedit: I wish I had leather pants >.>
Quote by seljer
coolness is leather sleeves

ahh, a fellow Demetri fan!
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
I have two leather pants and two leather jackets @_@.
UG's most Die Hard Rock n' Roller, hands down.

Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll.
Quote by orangefloyd
What's wrong with you? Where are the goddamn leather pants? You can't go wrong with the leather pants. Jim Morrison looks down on you.

This be only for tops. And I prefer jeans.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

Quote by seljer

Yes. Oh god YESYESYESYESYES!

Anyhow, I'm more partial to the whole leather trenchcoat thing...mainly 'cos I make it look awesome.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Denim Vest's are hideous...

So if that's what your going for, denim vests.

Otherwise Leather Jackets FTW
a little lost.....
Out of those pictures, denim vest, out of what I've seen on people around where I live, I guess leather coats, the long ones?
I have a denim jacket with a Rancid back patch (basically the Let's Go cover) and I like it. I'd probably rather have a leather jacket, but I don't think I can afford a decent one so I'll stick with what I have.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Quote by Luke Murtough
i want that burzum jacket type thing... *drool*

This is the front; No, it's not mine.

Quote by SOADrox429

I own a leather jacket. I kind of want a leather/denim vest just for ****s and giggles, you know, toy like ride around in a car with friends, headbang to techno, all those shenanigans.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I voted denim vest because once I get me enough money I'm gonna buy a denim jacket, make it into a vest and put some patches (found a few I bought a while ago and forgot about in my basement ) on it but leather jackets are awesome as well.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Imperial

I came.

Also, Leather jacket FTW.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
EVILE FTW!

Therefor, leather jackets. It's a shame, I don't think I'd suit one just yet, still a bit too weedy, I don't think many 16 year olds can pull off a black leather jacket with too much dignity anyway.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
EVILE FTW!

Therefor, leather jackets. It's a shame, I don't think I'd suit one just yet, still a bit too weedy, I don't think many 16 year olds can pull off a black leather jacket with too much dignity anyway.

I've seen 12 year olds wear them at the Maiden concert I went to. The whole family looked like metalheads, haha.

16 is a decent age to pull it off, i'm 16 too. I just want one that fits well.
Quote by SOADrox429

Quote by Imperial
I've seen 12 year olds wear them at the Maiden concert I went to. The whole family looked like metalheads, haha.

16 is a decent age to pull it off, i'm 16 too. I just want one that fits well.

Yeah, it's all about the fit, and so far I've only seen ones which are two bulky for me, and dwarf me. Hoepfully, I'll come across a good looking one in a second hand shop sometime soon, don't want anything flashy.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Yeah, it's all about the fit, and so far I've only seen ones which are two bulky for me, and dwarf me. Hoepfully, I'll come across a good looking one in a second hand shop sometime soon, don't want anything flashy.

Is there a leather shop by you? In the mall by my house, they have sizes from 30 or 32 into the 40s and larger I think. Last I checked they were $100. Depends on what sale they have.
Quote by SOADrox429

Quote by Imperial

Gorgoroth, Mercyful Fate, Venom, Celtic Frost, Darkthrone...
Pure evil music. Good effot.
Quote by seljer

That's what came to mind when I saw this thread. Demetri Martin ftw.
sup?
Leather Jacket for sure
'tis rather sweet
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by seljer

you beat me.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
leather jackets own, but denim is cool too, idk, its close i think
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by felenoral's profile

"Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, Chick Corea Electrik Band, Return to Forever, Pixies, Between the Buried and Me, Protest the Hero, Kayo Dot, Three, Radiohead, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Freak Kitchen, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Lauryn Hill, Metric, Incubus, Hiromi Uehara, Norah Jones"

...being the reason why you wouldnt like denim and/or leather

also, i like denim vests the most. with or without the leather jacket under it
^ Part of the Thrash Brotherhood.... the reason why'd you like denim!
Quote by SOADrox429