Poll: How old was your first memory?
Poll Options
View poll results: How old was your first memory?
Pre-natal
15 7%
0-2
61 27%
2-4
108 48%
4-6
26 11%
6-8
3 1%
8-10
3 1%
A few seconds ago (if so, seek medical attention - you are a goldfish)
11 5%
Voters: 227.
Page 1 of 3
What are you guys' earliest memories? How early can you remember? Supposedly it's a sign of great intelligence being able to remember stuff dead young...

Mine was falling into a hedge aged about 5. I phailed early in life to beat the queue.

Over to you.
mine is looking out my front window into a fond first snow of the year.
that's my favorite memory and my first.
**edit**i was like 2 or 3.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Last edited by jwax at Nov 29, 2008,
I remember my father coming into my room when I was four. I was watching Doug. He grabbed me, raped me, beat me and strangled me with his dick. He then put me in a closet and duct-taped my mouth shut, then he slit my mom's throat and threw her dead body on my racecar bed.

Man, Doug was a great show, wasn't it?
I remember being nursed, specifically remember it too.

I'm not sure what age I was, but I know I was very young, of course.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I have two memories of when I was really really young.

1. I was nearly two I fell down the stairs and my sister caught me on the bottom step.
2. When I was two I was throwing rocks in my baby pool thing and there was a ground wasp on the bottom of one of the rocks I was throwing and I got stung.

Actually I remember a lot of my childhood
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Eating (and stealing) pineapples contained in tins in the kitchen of the Chinese restaurant my old folks owned. No one knew that their cooked pineapples were fondled by me...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I can remember Christmas in 1991 and a couple of things before that.
My Mum dipping my dummy (pacifier for you kooky kids out there) in her coffee.

Running away from someone in the playground and school and... FACEPLAAANT.

Coming down a slide in a play area and having a kid look up the slide and faces colliding.

Standing in the bathroom while my Mum was sorting towels counting from 1 to 100 over and over again.

Good shizzle.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
It was my 2nd birthday, all those years ago....

At two years old I remember walking in the park, then looking up to see that the balloon I was holding was drifting into the sky....

Needless to say, I cried.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
I remember Christmas when I was about two, it was the only white Christmas I've had. I also remember getting my cat, when I was two as well.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Mine was when I ripped a hole in my tounge after slipping on the stairs, I was like 3. That was the second time I did something like that, first time I split it completely in half when I was 1.
being in france during the summer staying with my mum and dads friends who lived there when I was 4 and it was so hot that your feet burned when you walked on the ground, I remembers tip toeing all over the place
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by Kumanji
And it hasn't effected you in the least, my dear

I know, right?
Quote by SteveHouse
I remember the inside of my moms vagina. Hahhaa yeah i scored...
Sail upon the open skies
Having a dream about a serial killer chasing me in my house when I was 5. I woke up in my car bed crying. I liked that bed I did.
When I was 3, there was a pretty good snowfall, the best one my town has eveer had...And the only one I've ever seen in my town lol
"The Good Thing About Music Is, When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain" - Bob Marley
"When the power of Love over comes the love of power the world wil know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

::type

I remember my grandmother making me a little swing and putting me to sleep on it. Not exactly sure what age it was though.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I remember having a certain spot in the hallway where I'd go and errr..... poop. In my nappy (diaper, again, for all those kooky kids out there) of course. "Did you poo again?" "Noooo...."

I also remember being in playschool at like... 2? 3? at christmas time and all the other kids were afraid of 'Santa', but I wasn't
Quote by SteveHouse
i can remember a few things back when i was two. not actual events, but i remember there was a swingset in our backyard, but it was too close to the fence so you couldn't actually swing on it. lol

most of the memories i have are when i was 3.

staying up late with my dad watching horror movies, falling down stairs once inawhile, playing with the cats, trying to play video games on the coleco vision (who remembers those??) general family stuff.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I can remember my fourth birthday pretty well.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Imperial
It was my 2nd birthday, all those years ago....

At two years old I remember walking in the park, then looking up to see that the balloon I was holding was drifting into the sky....

Needless to say, I cried.

I'm crying just from reading that!
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
When I was four I remember when my brother threw scissors at my face (I was lucky enough to come away with only a small scar) and also a time when I tried climbing into a pushchair and being told off
Erm, I had a cup of coffee this morning. Does that count?

Nah, I remember when I was like 2 or 3 getting yelled at because I figured out how to escape my crib. I used to just climb over the top and go running around the house, so my parents put my matress on the floor and put the crib overtop upside-down like a cage. Then I figured out how to unscrew one of the bars and slide out, and my dad freaked out cause he found me in the kitchen tearing everything out and generally making a mess (and eating all the raw hotdogs. hehe)
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
My earliest memory is when I was three. Me and my mom were at the Opryland Hotel and it was raining. We went inside this store, and I was soaked. So she bought me a shirt with a glittery unicorn on it. Everyone is kind of impressed that I remember that.
Well I remember my street where I grew up on in 94 like it was yesterday. I remember living in Florida in late 92 93 and getting bit by fire ants all over my legs. Just a lot of memories from places I used to live.
I remember when I was 2 I was wresteling my brother at my grandmothers house and I kicked his ass!!! He was 5 at the time. I also remember when I was 3 I was getting out of my bed and I tripped on my dog cause she used to sleep on the edge of my bed and I flipped onto the floor. It sucked!
Quote by andy_thomas
That depends, when you look at a map is west left or right?

If you think I care about what you say to me you are sadly mistaken.
I swear I remember being pre-natal. It was all white, and I could feel my soul reaching my body.

I swear this is true. I remember telling my dad, "Dad I remember when I was still an angel" and that image of past kept on flying through my mind.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
I remember contemplating my own exsistance and the passage of time at the age of 3, strange that really considering I stopped when I was 5 and started again when I was 16.
Actually, having just voted 4-6 I'm pretty sure I can remember being in a nativity play when I was like 3 or something...I was Joseph
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I remember about how me and my older brother were playing in the snow, and I fell and slid down a hill, to hit a rock, and somehow get my lower teeth through my lip.
I was between 0 and 2 years old then.
Being on an operation bed and crying from the needle coming towards me. Think I was 3, and was having an operation on some organ.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Actually, having just voted 4-6 I'm pretty sure I can remember being in a nativity play when I was like 3 or something...I was Joseph

I hate nativity plays, I find myself when turned on when the 3 year old pronounces themself a 'virgin' ...

/disgusting
About 18 months old (I think, maybe younger), going down a beach in a pram with a dog that died when I was really young.
I remember when i was 3 i was sitting on the toilet taking a nice little dump. Needless to say i had the best sleep of my life.
Page 1 of 3