I realize that The Pit isn't the best place to ask but i'll go for it anyway. So I was trying to download an album on bittorrent and all of the sudden my computer loses 1.5 gigs of hard-drive space in 3 seconds. what the hell? I have a mac so I don't feel like it's a virus, I deleted the file I downloaded which was only like 5 mb in, and even the whole bittorrent program. I haven't regained the lost memory. help?
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by Tedrick
I realize that The Pit isn't the best place to ask but i'll go for it anyway. So I was trying to download an album on bittorrent and all of the sudden my computer loses 1.5 gigs of hard-drive space in 3 seconds. what the hell? I have a mac so I don't feel like it's a virus, I deleted the file I downloaded which was only like 5 mb in, and even the whole bittorrent program. I haven't regained the lost memory. help?

-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911

Knew that was coming.

Have you restarted your computer? You usually have to restart before you can see a difference in hard drive space. Also, do you have filevault on? I hate filevault, it screws everything up.