In an attempt to save money on cigarettes, I've decided to start rolling instead of buying. I tend to only smoke about 5 a day (I've cut down to 4 recently) so I don't need to buy huge amounts.

I'm looking to buy a 12.5g pouch of Amber Leaf/Golden Virginia (NOT Drum, I think it tastes nasty) which I'm told is about 15-20 cigs. How much will this be in the UK, roughly?

Thanks guys.

Oh, and I know I'm giving myself cancer and whatever else. Save your time and don't bother telling me.
My dad gets three packs for £10, or at least he did.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
in the U.K tobacco is roughly £2.50 - £3.15 for 12.5g. Depends on what you get and the blend of it. Stuff like drum which is darker and more harsh is cheaper and lighter blends like golden virginia are more expensive. With rollys you could probably squeeze 30-40 tabs out a 12.5g pack. Well, i can
£3.50 with papers and filters ish.

And why not just do straights? 5 a day? the backy will turn to dust...
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
£3.50 with papers and filters ish.

And why not just do straights? 5 a day? the backy will turn to dust...

Costing me too much. Plus, rollups are nicer IMO, and healthier (although if I'm smoking, I shouldn't really care that much).

My friend smokes about the same as me, and he buys in 50g. He keeps it in a leather pouch though, maybe that's why it doesn't go dry?
Quote by NFFC_1865
The price of tobacco is your life.

LOl! good one
Quote by Tom_hatton
Costing me too much. Plus, rollups are nicer IMO, and healthier (although if I'm smoking, I shouldn't really care that much).

My friend smokes about the same as me, and he buys in 50g. He keeps it in a leather pouch though, maybe that's why it doesn't go dry?

Meh dunno bouth leather, i know keeping it in the freezer or wrapping it in cellofame keeps it fresh, ive had sticking a few rizzlas with it as well but i dunno bout that one.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.