So today was the day everyone had to present their three minute french speaches infront of the class. we get marked on how well we can remember it and whatnot, y'know, the usual.

so there's this really, really, really, ridiculiously hot babe sitting at the very front of the class. now, usually i could control my mr.happyman so that he doesn't y'know, get too happy. but on this particular day, she just had to be wearing a teeny skirt (the shortest i've ever seen) and when i got called up, i could see right. up. her. skirt. it was the hottest freaking thing i'd ever seen in my life, and then without realizing it, i got the HUGEST bonner and the whole class could see it.

before i could do anything aboot it, the whole class started giving me weird looks, so i finished my speech and gtfo by telling my teacher i was sick. Now i'm pretty nervous to go back monday, i hope noone mentions it.

Discuss.
School on a Saturday?

It's pronounced boner.
Jackson DK2M
Epi Les Paul Goth
Krank Rev 1+
Marshall 1960A Cab
maybe if it was big enough shell **** you
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
play it off
make a pick up line out of it. talk your way out of it. you'll be good.

trust me, im good at this stuff
You should have tucked it into your belt before you went up. You have no forethought.

Always be prepared.
dude, they are so gonna mention it!
just take it with a pinch of salt

and hey, tell the truth
word may get round
and she'll be all over you
Yep. You're gonna be the talk of the lunchroom come Monday.

You'll probably be hearing about it until you graduate, so think up some good jokes now so when people try to make fun of you, you'll be like "dude, if you wanna make a joke, make it a good one, like; <__funnier joke__>.

If you have a sense of humor about it you'll take less crap.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Ts if your welll sized this could work to your advantage,

Did the girl seem flattered or digusted?

Go to school and just take it as it comes.
a little lost.....
Just blame it on the girl. Just say something like...

"Hey it's not my fault. If she didn't dress like that it wouldn't have happened. I'm not complaining but she has to realize that, as Uncle Ben used to say, "With great power comes great responsibility."
You could say she wasn't wearing any underwear and your "hammertime" will no longer be the focus of attention.
Jackson DK2M
Epi Les Paul Goth
Krank Rev 1+
Marshall 1960A Cab
Quote by Trefellin
You should have tucked it into your belt before you went up. You have no forethought.

Always be prepared.

Exactly.

Hell of a story though

Quote by saitenslayer
: maybe if it was big enough shell **** you :::

Try it. It could work wonderfully.

Quote by mr.happyman
aboot

I had no idea Canadian's typed that way
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by mr.happyman
So today was the day everyone had to present their three minute french speaches infront of the class. we get marked on how well we can remember it and whatnot, y'know, the usual.

so there's this really, really, really, ridiculiously hot babe sitting at the very front of the class. now, usually i could control my mr.happyman so that he doesn't y'know, get too happy. but on this particular day, she just had to be wearing a teeny skirt (the shortest i've ever seen) and when i got called up, i could see right. up. her. skirt. it was the hottest freaking thing i'd ever seen in my life, and then without realizing it, i got the HUGEST bonner and the whole class could see it.

before i could do anything aboot it, the whole class started giving me weird looks, so i finished my speech and gtfo by telling my teacher i was sick. Now i'm pretty nervous to go back monday, i hope noone mentions it.

Discuss.

lol if that happened to me it wouldnt protude.. I have a tiny penis

hence small penises ftw?! (wait, wut?!)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by boreamor
In my French aural exam for GCSEs I said "J'ai mangé la chinoise" which translates to "I ate the chinese". I meant to say "I ate A chinese".

Lol, in my one I was asked 'What do you do on the weekends?' and I meant to say "I go to the cinema, go out and eat with my friends" but I accidentally said "Je mange mes amis" which means "I eat my friends."

Yeah, I failed.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Just g up to her and say "... um so I got a boner looking at you yearterday" works every time.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
just tell them you didn't have an erection and then walk up to them later with a large vegetable down your trousers and tell them that that is your real erection.
hahahaha
you looked so dumb at the front of the class
now i know u have a ug
and that u put it up, and im gonna tell her why u got it!!!!!!