Sup guys, needy in some help hehe.

http://www.rondomusic.com/wr320bk.html

I was checking this and though it might be a good deal.

For those who had seen or played this brand i want to know anything specific you know about it, pros or cons of it.

Really any info you could give would be GREATLY appreciated hehe, i know it will never (Well, maybe customizing it ABIT) will sound like a 500+ guitar but i always say "WHO KNOWS" it might even kick the asses off other guitars in a higher price range.

I was checking some youtube videos with people using not this specific model but this brand and it was pretty good until now so i just want to know what you guys would say hehe :3
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
I tried a Douglas to see for myself.

It and its replacement both had twisted necks and unlevel fretboards.

Douglas=Complete Fail.
yeah save up for an agile
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by stratdud39
Well a regular licensed floyd rose costs more than that guitar so i'd get it just for the floyd..

Word

Maybe i WILL get an Agile, it's not decided yet...

Do Agile; it's better quality and a better value.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Douglas are junk. SX are ok for the price. Agile are awesome guitars. Spend the little extra on an Agile. You won't regret it.
Guitars:
Agile PS900 Blue Flame: SD Blackouts, TonePros TOM, Grover Locking Mini-Rotomatic Tuners.
Amps:
Peavey 5150 Head w/Bias Mod.
Peavey Bandit 112
I got the Douglas WRL http://www.rondomusic.com/product1230.html about a month ago and I love it. I wasn't expecting all that much for a guitar under $200.00 but I figured what do I have to loose I can always send it back. I got it went over it and founf nothing wrong with it physically so I plugged it in and was very pleased with how easy it played and how well it sounded I thought the EMG HZs sounded decent. Of course mine is a set neck, string thru, no Floyd. I have enough guitars with Floyds and truthfully I rarely use it. I will do a reveiw of it after I play it a little while longer.

John
Quote by Line6
http://www.rondomusic.com/ps970bch.html

Ok, this is my pick guys.

Thanks for the help hehe

Good choice. I love my PS-900
Guitars:
Agile PS900 Blue Flame: SD Blackouts, TonePros TOM, Grover Locking Mini-Rotomatic Tuners.
Amps:
Peavey 5150 Head w/Bias Mod.
Peavey Bandit 112
Yeah, i just though to myself that gold hardware isn't that bad as long as it doesn't wear off which i highly doubt since Groover makes some SWEET tuners and a Licensed Floyd would NOT go off either.

Plus i could always either change them if they start to wear off or maybe i will just replace the pups, who knows! Will have to wait until it gets here ^_^

Hi guys, me again ¬.¬ I was wondering if you could help a friend of mine with info on this guitar, i already have seen, played, owned the SX brand and i have no doubt about it but he would like a second opinion hehe.

Btw, MY AGILE IS HERE!@!!!!!~!!~~~ WILL UPLOAD PICS AS SOON AS I CAN >.< My bro took my cam that moron =[ He's coming this Saturday MAYBE because who knows...

So now, on my request hehe http://www.rondomusic.com/sstftbk.html

I have not seen a strat style guitar with Floyd Rose so anyways i would love to see what you guys have to say hehe.