Quote by Bradders0707
fruity loops is a good place to start.

mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!
like goron sex!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
If you're running XP download a prograd call ReBirth by the propelorheads, its become freeware as they've stopped producing for it.

Its a software 808, 707? roalnd bass machine and another synth.

So 2x awesome and rare drum machines and 2x awesome and rare synths. Thats good for starting beats, or got a hardware Akai sampler?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by jwax
like goron sex!

Pardon my ignorance, but wtf?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Bradders0707
fruity loops is a good place to start.

Old school.

It's FL Studio nowadays.

Yeah, i got FL Studio 8 a couple of days ago it's pretty good but i think Cubase and Logic are better. Get a torrent of FL Studio and then go on youtube and search for tutorials that'll be a good start for you.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by jwax
like goron sex!

pass me the blunt.
Quote by cliff_em_all
If you're running XP download a prograd call ReBirth by the propelorheads, its become freeware as they've stopped producing for it.

So 2x awesome and rare drum machines and 2x awesome and rare synths. Thats good for starting beats, or got a hardware Akai sampler?

Does this said programme work on Vista?
Quote by cliff_em_all

im running vista ,would it still work?
Quote by Bradders0707
Does this said programme work on Vista?

It can, look up the ways on google, mine runs off CD as most of them do so you may have to burn it to a CD, i don't really know, but my god, when you realise you can do 2 drum beats on differen't rolands, thats it, fun, If you have a midi Keyboard you can run the Synth and Bass machine with that, i found it good for D'N'B and dubstep, but it handles most electronic music amazingly. You can also download patches to get more harsher synths, more realistic drums and one of my faves for it, a Harsh industrial set
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Quote by GibsonGuru311
thanks. one question about fruity loops, ive heard about it but i dont know about it. what is its range in what you can do with it?

It's okay for making your own beats, for a starting point and that. But you run out of samples quite quick and it sounds repetitive, unless you really dig into how the effects work and stuff.

I've been trying to find an alternative for a while
Quote by Bradders0707
It's okay for making your own beats, for a starting point and that. But you run out of samples quite quick and it sounds repetitive, unless you really dig into how the effects work and stuff.

I've been trying to find an alternative for a while

ReBirth my friend.
Quote by ZanasCross

If you don't mind buying equipment, I'd highly suggest the Boss Dr-220 "Dr Groove". Great for hip-hop/techno type beats. We got one for our band thinking it was a standard drum machine, but we kept getting techno/house/hip-hop beats, so we traded it for the "Dr. Rhythm". Much better for rock/metal
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play