Inspired by the hilarious old thread about ancient technologies and conspiracy theories regarding ancient civilisations, I wondered what crazy ideas future humans may or may not have about our culture?

My guess, films about Aliens will be taken by some as evidence of us having contact with them.

So Pit funny suggestions please.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
I bet you that Obama guy wasn't actually black.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
moot will be the equivalent of Satan in the future's equivalent of the bible.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
They'll tell you I was 9 foot tall and shot lasers out of my eyes from birth. Which is a lie because I haven't harnessed the power of eyelasers yet.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
James Hetfield was really related to Mustaine
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Future generations will probably look back on emo culture and wonder why being a whiny cross dressing little bitch became a fashion accessory

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
Future generations will probably look back on emo culture and wonder why being a whiny cross dressing little bitch became a fashion accessory

Future generations? Try future decades. I don't see it taking that long for the fad to die, then we (at that time) will look on the 20's much like we (now) look on 80's and 90's fashion.

Let's just hope emo doesn't do like the 70's and come back in the form of "retro" style.
Quote by Absent Mind

because some idiots now think that "insert ancient civilisation with impressive architecture/maths/astronomy + religion" had alien contact...
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
They are probably going to wander how we used to stand having to clean our ass. Or how we were able to sustain ourselves without bionic parts. Or are going to ask how we were so slim.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by LazySandman
James Hetfield was really related to Mustaine

Or that James WAS Mustaine.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Aerosmith was actually the rulers of america. Wait, you said misconceptions? Ah well.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
They'll think that the pit was actually the place where the great thinkers and philosophers of our time shared ideas and conducted experiments and discussed the meaning of life.
I have:
Acoustic B200H+B115 cab, Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, Rondo Fretless, Boss EQ-7.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. And they work at Behringer.
Quote by Insanitydenied
Aerosmith was actually the rulers of america. Wait, you said misconceptions? Ah well.

Actually, no, he said misinterpretations.
The Libertines
Quote by Kensai
They'll tell you I was 9 foot tall and shot lasers out of my eyes from birth. Which is a lie because I haven't harnessed the power of eyelasers yet.

Jesus Christ, it must be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway...
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by samskii
They'll think that the pit was actually the place where the great thinkers and philosophers of our time shared ideas and conducted experiments and discussed the meaning of life.

ummmm it actually is...
we...... just havent got around to telling you yet
they'll think we rubbed two iPhones together to make fire
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by Absent Mind

Maybe they'll question why people cast opinions on such a large group of people as if they are all the same.
They will think you are talking about a rapper when you say YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409