I just realized that I've been learning many songs, but not really any scales. Any scales good for practicing, and any other good warmups to play for practice?
There are really many threads like this... but anyway...

In every key:

Minor Pentatonic (This should be typical)
Major scale
Minor scale (or the aeolian mode of the major scale, they're the same thing)
Harmonic minor
Melodic minor

After u get those down, get their modes down. After that, go for more exotic scales if u want.
Quote by Hell_Metalist
There are really many threads like this... but anyway...

In every key:

Minor Pentatonic (This should be typical)
Major scale
Minor scale (or the aeolian mode of the major scale, they're the same thing)
Harmonic minor
Melodic minor

After u get those down, get their modes down. After that, go for more exotic scales if u want.

Sorry to make you be repetitive, but when you say "get their modes" you mean Ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Mixolydian etc Right?
yes he does. the names for the modes of the harmonic minor and the melodic minor will have weird names like "super locrian" or something like that

and if you wana really cool one, do the japanese scale. its a variant of the minor pentatonic that sounds amazing!
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
dont actualy learn these by cold, hard, meorization accross the fret board. just kinda get the way the patterns work so that you can apply them where ever and whenever subconsiosly. since i learned the Ionian like that, its harder for me to actualy make a solo of the ionian scale becuase its so concrete in the fret board and in my mind that i cant actually tweak it, or get a little flexibility out of it.

memorize by ear, not by fret
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels