My 30gb iPod video has decided to go weird. sound only comes out of one ear regardless of what heaphones i put in. so i need something with

at least 30gb memory

video playback

no proprietary crap. no forcing to use anything but mp3s, no forcing me to use manufacturer's software for syncronisation, etc

good shock resistance. my ipod seemed to crash every other time i went jogging.

manufacturer's don't usually tell you a lot of this important stuff so i thought i'd better ask the consumers with experience.

any advice pit?
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
the reason the sound comes out weird could be because the headphones are broken. This happened to me before, and i plugged in a different pair and it worked fine again
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
I swear by anything Creative. Although I don't know about video playing.

And yeah, same thing happened to my mp3 player, the headphone socket went from tugging at it too much, it should be cheap to get it repaired.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
ZUNE! Get one of the old 30 gig ones. You can update the software and get the latest firmware on it. You can put any video you want on there if you convert it and you get a bunch of free games (they keep coming out with more) and its pretty much indestructible (knock on wood). It sounds better than an ipod too. I love my zune.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Last edited by Mr.McAwesom2112 at Nov 29, 2008,
Zune, definitely.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.