Hey guys, I was just wondering what kind of strings would be best.

I play alot of Rise Against, and My band has a similar tone to the sound, and I was just wondering if anyone could gimme some good insight on the best strings for that particular punk/melodic style.
Nylons.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
It's all about preference. Try out different brands and see which ones you like. You would probably want roundwounds?
Gear!:

Epiphone G400
Marshall JCM 800 4211 Combo
Karmer Forum III
Schecter Stiletto Deluxe 5
Holden Graphic something bass amp? (eh it's 300 watts!)
Some sort of 1x15 cab.
strings won't really change tone that much, but if you drop tune then you'll probably want to look at heavier gauges.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
I never thought strings made that much of a difference until I played my first set of pure nickle strings and now I am hooked.
I've used Ernie Ball, GHS, and D'Addario, and of the three I like D'Addario the best. I recommend them.
Strings average $5 a set. Start trying them out. Some love GHS, I hate them a lot. Ernie Ball Regular slinkies is what I am set on
My favorites are Ernie Ball Super Slinkies, been playing them for 6 or 7 years now. My suggestion? Buy a few sets and see what you like.
I've been testing Elixr's, which promise 5x the longevity, and they broke after two days. My favourites are JVB strings, which offer solid tone, and just don't seem to snap like other strings.