I need to print a tab in guitar pro and my printer can't print black. How can I change the colour of the font to something like red or something? I need this tab!

Thanks
MAD STACKS

<FONT COLOR="XXXXXX"> Text here, replace X's with hexidecimal color code </FONT>

<wat> Oh wait... </wat>

Wait, why can't your printer print black? Are you out of ink?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

<FONT COLOR="XXXXXX"> Text here, replace X's with hexidecimal color code </FONT>

Wait, why can't your printer print black? Are you out of ink?
Both cartriges are full, but neither work. The colour only works after I soak it in hot water for a few minutes. Where do I enter that code in?
MAD STACKS
Quote by Inhale.Breathe
Both cartriges are full, but neither work. The colour only works after I soak it in hot water for a few minutes. Where do I enter that code in?

I was joking, that's HTML for font color change.

Honestly, I don't know anything about that software, because I don't own it.

How old is your printer?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I was joking, that's HTML for font color change.

Honestly, I don't know anything about that software, because I don't own it.

How old is your printer?
I've tried a million things to get this printer to work and this is as close as I can get. I just need to know how to change the font colour and I'm all set.

Anyone know how?
MAD STACKS
you need the whole thing to print in color?
well

I'll figure it out
brb

FOODIT:
There is no way to do this in Guitar Pro
you need to solve it in your printer
sorry, dude.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
u could export to pdf, it might be able to change the color from there.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
It won't let me change it to a bmp, an error keeps happening. But I have it in a pdf. Where do I go from here?
MAD STACKS