is most of the people on these forums play guitar..i just recently found a string of nonmusicians i was bewildered because i use UG mainly for the forums but i've used the tabs alot..i'm just wondering what would lead these people to a guitar site who don't even play guitar?
Engrish preash?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I was wondering if I'm the only one to use tabs, my friend sent me here a while ago when I asked for music.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by GibsonRocker14
Engrish preash?

Sorry I was saying that I wondered if alot of people that go to this site actually play guitar or just use the forums.

Quote by Fatal_Rage
well theres quite a few drummers too

oh i know but these people straight out said they didn't play music at all I wasn't angry at them i was just perturbed why would you sign up to a guitar site and not play guitar?
Last edited by dethead666 at Nov 29, 2008,
For the Pit, of course. Where the kids can be kids and the adults can be too.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by BostonLP
For the Pit, of course. Where the kids can be kids and the adults can be too.

i thought that but how'd they find out about this site? I mean it took me a while and i was searching for tablature sites
I was introduced to this site by other people who were already members on it. I don't really fit in though, because I don't play guitar so I just sort of lurk the Pit and read up on bands and musicians. Maybe look at the odd review.

It's all good.
XIAOXI
Groupies. Every guitarist needs em.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Well I started using UG for tabs, signed up, fell into The Pit and told a couple of my friends about it, and I know at least one signed up.
Though he plays bass now.
..even though that doesn't count
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by iceman_8319
What's a guitar?

its the thing your mom uses in her private chambers
Quote by iceman_8319
What's a guitar?

It's a type of cheese.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by iceman_8319
What's a guitar?

I believe it's a type of old wooden ship.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by DrPants PhD
I don't play guitar

I PLAY BASS

UCWUTIDIDTHAR?! LOLOL

haha thats awesome i mean't guitar in a widespread term like guitar and bass guitar.

DIDUCWUTIDIDTHAR?