Page 1 of 2
I've played guitar for 12 years and received my Jackson only 2 years ago.

Don't whine.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
It depends what you have right now, how good you are, and do you really dseserve it?
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
is it your money or her money? if its your money and you worked for it (not an allowance because your mom is paying you so it is pretty much her money) then you have a problem. otherwise, no she is right you don't need so many guitars
Quote by Instant Mash
It depends what you have right now, how good you are, and do you really dseserve it?

None of this matters.

Only criteria: do you have enough money?
Why do you need a classical guitar as well as an acoustic and electric?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon

It's not about necessity, no one NEEDS any guitar to be honest.
Quote by heaven's gate
Aww, a noob!

AWHHH!!!who's a cute noob!?!?you are yes your are oh yes you are!!!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
no one has said it, and at the risk of this thread actually having real responses while living in the pit, I have to fix it, otherwise the world will explode.

The answer my friend is RAPE, simply RAPE.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Ask her why? She may want you to save for somthing more important.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Wait until she's all happy and ask her? or Christmas? Plus, you have 2. Quit whining.
Quote by Garou1911
Ask her why? She may want you to save for somthing more important.

Like a bass.
Quote by timsterII
Wait until she's all happy and ask her? or Christmas? Plus, you have 2. Quit whining.

HINT HINT! maybe? it's possible she doesn't want you to buy it for this reason.
Play an awesome gig then smash you current guitars, then you need a new one...well not really...

Ask her for a drumset if you get it play it so much they get annoyed and wish you played guitar again, because everyone hates drummers.
Quote by B O D O M
Like a bass.

Or a car.

Or an education.

Or whatever $200 can purchase, other than food and clothes.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Or a car.

Or an education.

Or whatever $200 can purchase, other than food and clothes.

hookers.
Quote by this&that
no one has said it, and at the risk of this thread actually having real responses while living in the pit, I have to fix it, otherwise the world will explode.

The answer my friend is RAPE, simply RAPE.

Thank you very much, sir

This thread would not be complete without you.
Booze, drugs, and hookers.

Then if she asks why, tell her that you WERE gonna buy a guitar with that money.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by Enihs
hookers.

Or Hooters.

They have that wing meal that comes with aged wine for $100. Get two of those instead.
Quote by Enihs
Play an awesome gig then smash you current guitars, then you need a new one...well not really...

Ask her for a drumset if you get it play it so much they get annoyed and wish you played guitar again, because everyone hates drummers.

Listen to this man.
Quote by MedicreDemon

Who ****ing cares? God I hate this attitude that if you aren't a ****ing prodigy then you shouldn't own anything but the humblest of gear. If someone has money and wants a guitar, WHO CARES?
Hm, my mother is irrational and won't allow me to waste more money on YET ANOTHER guitar, for five guitars is not nearly enough. Whatever shall I do? Perhaps I should bitch about it? Would that work?
Quote by A Bad Guitarist
Hm, my mother is irrational and won't allow me to waste more money on YET ANOTHER guitar, for five guitars is not nearly enough. Whatever shall I do? Perhaps I should bitch about it? Would that work?

Shut up faggot. Maybe if you had a job you could afford your own instruments and wouldn't have to be a jealous twit on a forum. If someone has the money and the desire, they should get another guitar.
Put your hands to better use by fapping more. Plus, it'll make you feel better.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
In conclusion, wait to see if you get it for Christmas then buy it yourself if you don't get it. If you do get it, go spend your money on hookers and blow. Don't tell mommy you're getting these though or she might confiscate them.
Page 1 of 2