Ltd Ex-400.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
well, i got the ibanez rg3exqm1 in late 2007 and i must say i am VERRRY satisified. Its flawless (esp the neck) but i ill upgrade the pups once i start gigging
used ltd ec-1000
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
LTD Viper400.
I love mine.
It's amazing!

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
Most LTD's can pull off the Metallica sound, as you've seen. Just avoid the sub 400 models, they quality control is shakey.

I use a Epiphone Les Paul Custom, and it pulls off AJFA tone to a pinpoint. So really, there's no real guitar that any can solely recommend, go into a guitar shop and try them all out, and whatever works best with tone/comfortablity get it. You generally know when you've found "your" guitar.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by BigRob91

i hope your joking

Why would I be joking.
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
www.rondomusic.com

or

Try Schecters, ESPs, Jacksons or used?

If used, you have quite a selection, just name out brands, shapes, fret number, bridges you may want.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
I have never been a fan of Ibanez then I pick up a RG and tried it a a local Guitar Center....and fell in love with the neck. So I bought a MTM2 and am awaiting for it in the Mail! $549.00 shipped...DOes not have active EMG's but the V7/V8 Ibanez or Semours. I also bought a set of 81/85's off eBay for cheap....

theDogger
Last edited by theDogger at Dec 17, 2008,
all ltd 400 and the eclipse 500 should be in that range
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube