Page 1 of 5
Just post stories of funny/weird/strange new kids at your school that came and went in a short time period, but shall always be remembered for some reason or another. Heres my story::

This kid showed up that happened to be in my 2nd period Social Studies Class. We'll call him "Bob."
Bob was strange from the start because, well, Bob was a wigger.
He always talked all "gangsta" and made up crazy stories. He looked really average other than his dress which consisted of giant t-shirts and chains and GIANT fake diamond earrings. He moved in from North Carolina, but he called it North Cacka-lacka. HE always talked about how he was the "king of his streets" and sold drugs and hos like nuthin". HE even said his dad got shot "like seventy times" We went along with it and joked with him.

Turns out he got caught sellin percosets and loritabs and is now in juvey...did not see that comin, we though he was bullcrappin us from the start.

So share your stories!!
Pot
Kettle
Black
Gothy girl comes to our school.

two days later she disappeared.

Thats the end of the story

She was a sophmore and even the teachers have no clue lol.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by B O D O M
For 4 grand a year we don't get that ****.

4K?? What school do you go to?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
There was this weird kid that came to my school this year who we'll call Nick. Nick would come to school for 1 maybe 2 days and then would be gone for like a week and a half! He was this really nerdy kid who picked his nose and sucked his thumb during class. And the days he did come to school he would come at exactly 11:00. I would know i had to sit next to him in math. Then In the middle of october he just left. Nobody knew what was up with this kid. It's not like he skipped class he just never came back. That kid had something weird going on and nobody knew what it was. Never seen him since.
There was this kid at school. He was really weird and no one talked to him.

He died of cancer .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

4k is nothing man, my high school is 25,000 a year, my brothers college costs the same haha (not trying to brag my fellow UGers)
Smart Pothead and Proud
Quote by muel333
There was this weird kid that came to my school this year who we'll call Nick. Nick would come to school for 1 maybe 2 days and then would be gone for like a week and a half! He was this really nerdy kid who picked his nose and sucked his thumb during class. And the days he did come to school he would come at exactly 11:00. I would know i had to sit next to him in math. Then In the middle of october he just left. Nobody knew what was up with this kid. It's not like he skipped class he just never came back. That kid had something weird going on and nobody knew what it was. Never seen him since.

Could have just been ill?
Once there was this girl in Grade 7 who came into our classroom, and our Social Studies teacher said she was a new student. Anyway, she sat in her desk, and didn't say anything, other than her name in a very shy, quiet tone...Ida. Then, our teacher went to his own homeroom to get something about 10 mins after she first showed up. As soon as he was gone, she stood up and ran out the door, behind the church, and out of sight. We never saw her again. We make fun of the incident sometimes, treating her like a sort of Sasquatch kinda thing. Like randomly, people come in to class sometimes and report sightings of her, at places like Tim Horton's or Burger King. Me and my friends think she ran off into the woods to find herself. We may never know the truth...
HAHA this thread is for me:

so this kid comes into my honors biology class and he looks like a total tool ( im the only one who isnt asian or nerdy) so me and my friend go up and talk to him..

basic convo like exchanging names and stuff, pretty normal
until he says he took the SAT's in 5th grade and got a perfect score
oh, and that he runs a faster mile time then me. and if you know who i am i hold the fastest time for my grade so like it was even more rediculus.

OH and hes reallly fat so that makes it more funny saying that he could beat me or anyone at anything physical
then he goes on about how he lived in new zealand his whole life, i asked my teacher, he transferred from the private school in the town over

biggest bull **** artist ever

it makes me hate my life
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
We had this kid move from Cincinnati and he had really curly hair but it kind of afroed out then he got it shaved and he look even twice as gay then he move back this summer.
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
we had someone who dressed like a "ninja" every day with gloves and **** but because of school dress code had to wear a collared shirt over it that skipped around to classes and whatnot... but he got kicked out when the day after the Virginia Tech deal he said he was gonna bring cupcakes with razorblades and leave them around the lower school... silly skippety
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I actually have a story as well...

So, year 8 (Yeah I'm English) some Irish kid comes to our school, now we take the piss out of this kid 'cause he's a retard, a couple of days after he's been at the school he walks up to me, looks me straight in the eyes and says "I know you" and walks off, I'm like "What the ****?"

So skip ahead two years (all you really missed was the kid getting teased and stuff)

Year 10. We had some clearing out to do in the house and I was going through old photos and all of a sudden, hang on one ****ing minute, and ancient school photo from my first year at school and I'm stood right next to the Irish kid! He left primary (elementary) school after a year, I never even really spoke to the kid but 8 years later and he still remembers me. Pretty weird to me.
some girl came in to our school to shadow (to hang out with someone during school to see if they like it)

So then all of the senior and junior guys surrounded her chanting "shadow! shadow!"

then she started crying and ran outside.

Never seen her since.
In elementary school (Like... 2nd grade?) there was a kid who sucked peoples souls out my licking his fingers and putting it in peoples butts.
Quote by Thepoison92

So, year 8 (Yeah I'm English) some Irish kid comes to our school, now we take the piss out of this kid 'cause he's a retard, a couple of days after he's been at the school he walks up to me, looks me straight in the eyes and says "I know you" and walks off, I'm like "What the ****?"

So skip ahead two years (all you really missed was the kid getting teased and stuff)

Year 10. We had some clearing out to do in the house and I was going through old photos and all of a sudden, hang on one ****ing minute, and ancient school photo from my first year at school and I'm stood right next to the Irish kid! He left primary (elementary) school after a year, I never even really spoke to the kid but 8 years later and he still remembers me. Pretty weird to me.

I changed started going to a different school beginning of third grade, then came back in eighth, and I remember everyone perfectly. I even remember kids that don't go there anymore.
Quote by Toastbot
In elementary school (Like... 2nd grade?) there was a kid who sucked peoples souls out my licking his fingers and putting it in peoples butts.

wtf? Did you go to a "special" school?

Sanity is not statistical
i work with this kid that he was new and got suspended all the time so he just stopped coming to school
hes like always high but hes so funny
Quote by element4433
That happened to me once. Then I got in my flying car, flew home and made love to my wife, Scarlett Johansen.

Quote by RobertiusB
I've seen Lil' Wayne do some pretty technical solos tbh.
Once in my history class a pretty cute chick came in for a week, then left and never came back ):
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Back in Jr High we had a kid named Paul come to our school for about 4 months. Immediately he started telling everyone ridiculous lies about himself. He could bench 250 lbs, he had 2 kids and 1 on the way, he shot himself in the foot, and others.... And we found out that Paul was... well.... horny, all the time. In science class I sat at a two person table with this fat black girl named Britney. Paul sat at the two person table in front of us by himself. Everyday he would turn around and say disgusting things to Britney and he would put his hand in his pocket, start rubbing her knee, and say, "that's not my finger." He eventually got suspended for dragging some girl into the bathroom hoping to have sex with her, which was a failure on his part, and when he was getting in trouble for that, a bunch of other girls came forward saying that he either said or tried doing things to them too. After that stopped, he got into a few fights and lost all of them. And soon after, he disappeared, and no one has seen of him since.
well i had pretty long hair, and i cut it short and only told a few people.

came to the school the next day acting like a new student, worked well on some people
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by Thepoison92

I moved away in fourth grade, I moved back to the general area. Low and behold my best friend from fourth grade recognizes me and now were friends again.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by frottage
I changed started going to a different school beginning of third grade, then came back in eighth, and I remember everyone perfectly. I even remember kids that don't go there anymore.

Yeah but this was a completely different school that I was at. 'Cause in the UK you have Reception, Years 1-6, then you move to I guess the equivalent of high school for years 8-11.
Quote by A Rolling Stone
we though he was bullcrappin us from the start.

Don't know why, but I can't stop laughing at this word.
I think it has to do with the fact that there is no 'g' on the end, and because it wants to be a swear, but isn't...idk.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
This kid came to our school and she new my one friend, but rarely talked to anyone, she left after about a week, and took all her books and stuff with her. No one has heard of her since.
In grade 5 a kid named Dakota came into our class.

He reminded me of smeagul, from LOTR, if he was white and had normal skin.
He talked sort of like him too, he was a bit slower then most people. The only thing I really remember him doing was one day he hid under the teachers desk, and it took a good 10 minutes to convince him to come out.

At the end o that school year, he disappeared.

I just read this, it's a really ****ty story, sorry if you read it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by ePOWsa
This kid came to our school and she new my one friend, but rarely talked to anyone, she left after about a week, and took all her books and stuff with her. No one has heard of her since.

haha Sorry but I'm laughing at your lack of friends
there was one kid in Junior high who started his own religion. he even wrote a "bible" for it, with rules such as "no fat chicks alowed". now, this doesnt seem too bad except that i went to a Christian school, and the administration did not take kindly to his new religion. he even got like 5 people to join it.

also, this one girl video-taped herself doing drugs, and showed it to a guy in the middle of class. the teacher saw it, and she got expelled
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
Quote by conor1148
well i had pretty long hair, and i cut it short and only told a few people.

came to the school the next day acting like a new student, worked well on some people

I wish I could try that, but my hair's too short , I'll bet it would work pretty well for me too.

In 5th grade we had a new kid join our class and he was seriously the weirdest kid ever. He barked like a dog instead of talking (although he did talk sometimes) and he was seriously creepy. Another kid drew pictures of cats for him to bark and growl at. Everybody made fun of him, and he left at the end of the year, don't know what happened to him.
Quote by samick007
I wish I could try that, but my hair's too short , I'll bet it would work pretty well for me too.

In 5th grade we had a new kid join our class and he was seriously the weirdest kid ever. He barked like a dog instead of talking (although he did talk sometimes) and he was seriously creepy. Another kid drew pictures of cats for him to bark and growl at. Everybody made fun of him, and he left at the end of the year, don't know what happened to him.

Ahhh another case of mad-bitch disease, my ex had the same problem
there was this one kid who came for the first two days of school then just didnt go to school for 2 months after that. then around the 8th month of school he came back for two days and left again. havent seen him since
in kindergarten there was this kid named eric. sometimes when the teacher would be in the front of the room talking, he would get out of his chair, start screaming, and run around the room. finally they gave him his own aid that would have to chase him down. he also picked his nose with pencils, chewed on matchbox cars, and would come out of the bathroom with his pants still around his ankles and act like nothing was up.

we never saw him again after to kindergarten...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
There was this kid in 7th grade who showed up for 2 days. The first day he was here he got a girlfriend and the next she dumped him and no one ever heard from him again.
i wonder where all these kids go that just "disappear". i mean, they probably just move to a different school, but its weird to imagine these strange children saring their... "strangeness" with others.

it makes me feel like they are cheating on me
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
These stories are gold guys! keep 'em comin!

btw, since i'm the TS i shall share another story....

There was a kid that was in my class in 7th grade name James Donahue. His last name sound kinda funny so everyone started pronouncing it as James "Done-A-Ho"
Needless the say he got pretty upset and, ;ast i heard, he's gettin homeschooled somewhere in Indiana lol like wtf?
Pot
Kettle
Black
This Mexican kid from Florida came and joined my film class. Well, he just disappeared one day and went back to Florida, the problem was he had the groups light kit and all of our recorded material for our final project. Our group ended up doing miserably, I think i got a 'D' in the class.
There was this wierd new girl at our school and we heard she was from Beecher (our rival school) and it turns out she really wasn't from Beecher. But we called her Beecher Girl anyways, and she used to get really pissed off.
So one day at lunch my friend was like "hey I'm gonna say something to her, when I do everybody laugh." So when she walks by he's like "Hey Beecher Girl, nice lunchbox!" and we all pointed our fingers and laughed. She started crying and ran out the cafeteria, it was awesome.
Now she just bitches around and listens to Rush.
Gir vs. Wild :a man with foreskin is like a mule with a spinning wheel, nobody knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it
Page 1 of 5