Page 1 of 6
I knew a chick, that has a friend that personally knows Tarja Turunen (ex Nightwish).
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Nov 29, 2008,
My friend's father performed a colonoscopy on the singer of "Blinded by the Light".
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
my mom's bf,and along with my moms bestfriend(and her bf) all know Phil Anselmo personally...
my step-cousin is James Morrison
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I saw Ashton Kutcher one time at a movie theater. I think...
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
My dad is Uncle Jesse!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My Uni friend Nikki knows someone who's a distant relative of Lily Allen's

Same friend's Uncle also manages a band.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
does anyone even know who James Morrison is?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
does anyone even know who James Morrison is?

I've heard of him XP
Quote by Enihs
my moms friend is friends with Jon Bonjovi I win.

LUCKY....
The UN-exiled one.
A friend of mine is pretty good friends with Flea.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Some fat kid I knew in grade 3, his mom knew Jim Carrey
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
my dad went to high school with Bill Maher

I have an uncle whos in the jam band scene, good friends with SCI, STS9, Dead members

I went to school with a kid whos uncle was eddie murphy, and a kid whos uncle was lenny kravitz

I went to camp with Rick Moranis' kid

bout all
i live near stephen tyler of areosmith. his house is for sale though. if anyone buys it i can't say i live near anyone famous anymore.
Quote by Echoplex
I don't so that must represent a good majority of the people in this thread.

He is very well known in Australia, So that may be why.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
had a high school assistant coach played QB and baseball @ the same high school Bary Bonds and Tom Brady went to, Brady was a freshman and my coach was an upperclassmen so he started over Tom Brady... kinda cool I guess
my mom when she was a kid knew someone that was friends with dweezil zappa
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Quote by ACG
My dad is Uncle Jesse!

I doubt you're John Stamos's kid. Unless your dad's name is Jesse and he has a brother/sister with kids.

And Bon Jovi wins so far unless someone has Jim Morrison in their basement. Oh wait... I do win then!
There be no shelter here.
Trevor Mcnevan, the lead singer of Thousand Foot Krutch lives by me.
and the redheaded girl from that country pop group Shedaisy is also down the road.
Oh and also ex titans runningback Chris Brown.
When he was a kid my uncle used to have drum-offs with Artemis Pyle (of Lynard Skynard).

He has a couple photos with him, everyone who attended used to say my uncle kicked his arse. He also has some backstage photos, whenever Skynard was in town (70s or so), he'd invite my uncle backstage. He has a great photo of himself smoking a joint with Tom Petty from one of the shows.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
My friends dad was in an elevator with .38 special. Different friend works at a 5 star restaurant, and says hes met Kid Rock and several of the Detroit Red Wings there.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
My friend knows Robert Plant's son personally.
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
i know a couple famous people... the first time I was talking with Johnny Van Zant was just after hearing him sing for something and he came over where I was playing guitar and asked me if he got the spot... and my friend knows quite a few famous athletes

edit: also had a teacher who's brother was best friends with cassius clay (muhammad ali) back when they teased him about the idea of wanting to be a boxer
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Last edited by LazySandman at Nov 29, 2008,
i know travis pastrana.
my cousin is on the irish soccer team.
this i guy i know used to build choppers with paul senior
someone i know hung out with yngwie malmsteen
my buddy hung out with black tide
i know bucky lasek
my old guitar instructor knows cky

among others...
Quote by Garou1911
When he was a kid my uncle used to have drum-offs with Artemis Pyle (of Lynyrd Skynyrd).

He has a couple photos with him, everyone who attended used to say my uncle kicked his arse. He also has some backstage photos, whenever Skynyrd was in town (70s or so), he'd invite my uncle backstage. He has a great photo of himself smoking a joint with Tom Petty from one of the shows.

fixd
My guitar teacher went to the high school that Paul Gilbert went to. Paul was teaching there at the time he went there and he won a contest and got a 30 minute guitar lesson.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
my dad and my uncle used to live next to and play with eric johnson..unfortunatly i've never met him

oh can't believe i forgot my classmate is related to davey crockett no joke her last name is also crockett
Last edited by dethead666 at Nov 29, 2008,
Ino Kieran Reilly, Russell Grundy, Chima Ferguson and Pedro Day ( Australian skaters)
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
My uncle went to high school with a few of the guys from GWAR, and they've had him come up on stage with them before. He's friends with the people who do the illustrations for the Harry Potter books. He helps animate Happy Tree Friends.

I hate GWAR.
I hate Harry Potter.
I hate Happy Tree Friends.