I'm thining about getting a used Jackson King V Js30kv and changing out the parts. for nice ones upgrading parts and stuff like that. I need to know if you guys think this is a good idea (worth it) and also which kind of bridge I would need to fit a Jackson. THANKS!
My Setup:
Dean VMNT(Metallic Silver)
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

Sarcasm: Killing any chance you ever had at scoring this guitar, since 1895.

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!
well have you ever owned a V guitar? i play sitting down 95% of the time (no shows for meh) and Vs are a absolute pain in the ass to play. it could get anoying

edited- i read some reviews

i suggest just buying something better, read some reviews, it is getting horrible scores. i love my jackson to death, unfortunately low end jacksons arent too amazing.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Last edited by conor1148 at Nov 29, 2008,
jacksons may not be so good according to reviews, but if the TS mods it he will have an awesome time. its fun customizing your guitars and then playing them after knowing that you've helped the guitar to look and sound so much better.

I say go for it
about the bridge- if i remember right, you should be able to measure the distance from post to post in millimeters and take that to a guitar shop and they should be able to help you.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
well have you ever owned a V guitar? i play sitting down 95% of the time (no shows for meh) and Vs are a absolute pain in the ass to play. it could get anoying

I get tired of seeing this in every thread about V's...

I've owned a King V for 3 years. If you're conditioned to a more conventional body shape, It doesn't take any more than a day or two to get used to playing it sitting down.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"