Are you an average man?I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! These are all really awkward and I'm tired of staring at crotches. This isn't the only site that's infested with Vimax ads..

edit: Although 'Dreaming of a bigger penis?...' was somewhat amusing.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

lrn 2 adblock.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by trying hippie
Are you vintage x metal ? are you... REALLY?

Er.. yes?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
edit: Although 'Dreaming of a bigger penis?...' was somewhat amusing.
you know you dreamt about it.

EDIT:
Quote by pureebil333
TS is just mad because he's she's constantly reminded he she needs it.

=P I'm kidding
*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Nov 29, 2008,
Quote by pureebil333
TS is just mad because he's constantly reminded he needs it.

=P I'm kidding

Lulz.
I wish I had Paint so I could show you the screenshots I took of some of the more ridiculous ones. There's on of a girl with a completely oblivious, somewhat disgusted look on her face and underneath it just says 'SURPRISE HER WITH A BIGGER PENIS!'

God damn it, why are these everywhere?! Since when did size matter? Women aren't all superficial whores...
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
God damn it, why are these everywhere?! Since when did size matter? Women aren't all superficial whores...

Many of the "hot" ones are, though, which cause many guys to scramble for an ego boost in the (futile) hope of getting laid. I don't think your gender is as much the problem as mine, in this case.
Quote by synpet713192
Many of the "hot" ones are, though, which cause many guys to scramble for an ego boost in the (futile) hope of getting laid. I don't think your gender is as much the problem as mine, in this case.

Gender should only be a matter when it comes to 1) dick or no dick and 2) general physical strength.

And maybe facial hair

As to your note, sex has all kinds of insecurity issues related. No, let me fix that, fucking has many issues tied. Making love is a little better.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja