Now that Mark and Tom are talking again do you think a Blink reunion is possible?

Poll: Do think Blink will ever reunite?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do think Blink will ever reunite?
Yes
11 14%
No
3 4%
I hope so
20 25%
I hope not
32 40%
Maybe
14 18%
Voters: 80.
Page 1 of 2
It would be really great if Blink-182 were to reunite. They are my favorite band. I hate AVA and most +44 songs suck. Now that Mark and Tom have reconciled I feel more optimistic about a Blink reunion.

Please God let it happen, and let no one report this thread for any stupid reason.
Last edited by h1117 at Nov 30, 2008,
Assuming Travis heals up...
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
Hopefully not.

I was playing guitar for a week and could already play most of their songs...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Globocop

I thought he already did
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by TunerAddict
Hopefully not.

I was playing guitar for a week and could already play most of their songs...

Just because it's easy doesn't mean it's bad. Take Jessica Alba for example.
Quote by thecoolestninja

That was the funniest thing I've read all day...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by ferretface
I thought he already did

I would have know idea. I don't like Blink 182.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
Nah bands gotta learn to quit while they were ahead. I can't really say Blink was ever even ahead in the first place....but the song "Voyeur" was good.

Otherwise you end up like Metallica.
*cricket chirp*

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I wouldn't mind it. but I'm too lazy to vote. and to decide if it will happen or not.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by SadPanda
Of course, when the timing is right. Anything for a little money...

Yeah, if it does happen it'll most likely be only for money.
H e l l o .
Quote by metaldud536
I hope not. Is there not enough pop rock?

Pop rock? Dumbass, blink-182 does not equal We the Kings. There's a clear difference between pop rock and punk rock.
Guitar
Fender Alder Strat w/ SD Invader, P90
Fender Blacktop Telecaster
Ovation Celebrity
Amp
Bolt BTH-100 w/ Marshall 1960A Lead
Drums
OCDP Avalon Series w/ Zildjian Custom A/K

Psycho Circus
No Boundaries Studios
Why?
I mean, they have okay songs(that's really stretching it for me)
They were one of the worst live bands I've ever seen from a musicians standpoint.

And their musical talent...
well I think it speaks for itself.

Love the Low end
Quote by cjpiquette
Pop rock? Dumbass, blink-182 does not equal We the Kings. There's a clear difference between pop rock and punk rock.

Lol. Nope, they're pop.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by cjpiquette

And blink does not equal punk rock. They're pop punk.
H e l l o .
Quote by thecoolestninja

AHH SH*******T!
Why do most people vote "I hope not"? Blink was a very influential band. The Jonas Brothers and Fall Out Boy both said they were their biggest influences. Hate the Jonas Brothers, love Fall Out Boy. Would you all rather Angels & Airwaves still existed?
I don't get how people are saying it would be for the money as if they personally know the members and know them as greedy bastards.

They're a good band and I do hope they reunite because you can tell from the videos of them hanging out that they're such good guys that like to have fun. If you don't like them, then just don't listen to them.

Plus all we know about their skills is what they've recorded, and that's definitely not an all-encompassing method.
Quote by h1117
Why do most people vote "I hope not"? Blink was a very influential band. The Jonas Brothers and Fall Out Boy both said they were their biggest influences. Hate the Jonas Brothers, love Fall Out Boy. Would you all rather Angels & Airwaves still existed?

You just named two REALLLLLLLLLY bad bands saying they were influenced by Blink182. Doesn't that in itself explain the FAIL that is Blink182?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by h1117

best b trollin ni**a.
Quote by TunerAddict
You just named two REALLLLLLLLLY bad bands saying they were influenced by Blink182. Doesn't that in itself explain the FAIL that is Blink182?

whoosh
Quote by h1117

I don't like none of those. I don't see why you should argue against those who don't want them to reunite. It's all personal taste and my taste says I don't want no more pop-punk/pop rock on my radios. Not like I listen to the radio anyways and for the same reason. Come on 93 rock! Play some damn metal!
Quote by Godsmack_IV
I hope so but this belongs in the proper Bands and Artists sub-forum.

You're right, but more people come to the pit so I put it here.
Quote by musiclover2399

They're a bad band

Plus all we know about their skills is what they've recorded, and that's definitely not an all-encompassing method.

Fixed.

And I'm confused by your last sentence????

Love the Low end
i dont care how much they get based, i quite like them and would be happy if they got back together.

blink 182 ftw
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by iron_maiden97
i dont care how much they get based, i quite like them and would be happy if they got back together.

blink 182 ftw

+1 to that my friend. Mark Hoppus is the reason I started playing bass. I loved his sound and this is coming from a Maiden fan as well
I- I have no comment.

It'd be good if they put out some good sounding stuff, so i wont be as a shamed of my username.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by b.m.s.
+1 to that my friend. Mark Hoppus is the reason I started playing bass. I loved his sound and this is coming from a Maiden fan as well

Same here, Mark is the reason I want to play bass. I want to buy his signature bass.
Quote by Globocop

Doesn't he play in The Aquabats now?
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Man, I hope not.

They're such a waste of my time.
If anyone wants to IM me, it's dwsabianguy. No spam.
i think it would be cool if they got together again, but it could be a little weird for them to play alot of their old stuff. i mean, a 30-something year old singing "i guess this is growing up"? idk, but i would go see it.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Page 1 of 2