GOD THIS IS SO GAY
>_< ill just let my anger out on the PIT then..
So, this is why im pissed
Whenever im just minding my own buisness on AOL, some random Internet Explorer page just pops up. It shuts down AOL, and the pages keep coming, so every time i gotta restart the whole damn computer. GOD. Does this happen to anyone else? this is getting reallly frusturated
MichaelEMJAYARE
HOLY **** this is happening to me too! its the most annoying thing EVAR. that one that just wont go away makes me want to kill babies.
haha same here dude i wouldn't be surprised if you were my alternate dimension twin yah?Except i'm a megadeth fan and your a metallica fan. So that'd make you my evil twin or vice versa?
Quote by Metallica Meat
GOD THIS IS SO GAY
Whenever im just minding my own buisness on AOL, some random Internet Explorer page just pops up. It shuts down AOL, and the pages keep coming, so every time i gotta restart the whole damn computer. GOD. Does this happen to anyone else? this is getting reallly frusturated

Thats me with my haxorz...Sorry
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
lol i thought i was the only one using AOL ................................
and yeah its fucking aggarvating when it happens
but it only happens to me when i exit off my home myspace page.
Quote by dethead666
haha same here dude i wouldn't be surprised if you were my alternate dimension twin yah?Except i'm a megadeth fan and your a metallica fan. So that'd make you my evil twin or vice versa?

Hey brother, Megadeth AND Metallica rule....

...but Kirks better than Dave...

...nah im just yankin' your chain..

EDIT: Post above, it always happens to me with Myspace too!
MichaelEMJAYARE
Quote by Metallica Meat
GOD THIS IS SO GAY

"Hi, I use the two shittiest browsers in history and no popup blockers, why won't things work lol"
You're*
Quote by Metallica Meat
Hey brother, Megadeth AND Metallica rule....

...but Kirks better than Dave...

...nah im just yankin' your chain..

oh you **** my computer didn't load the rolleyes thing and to think i was going to give you a cheers icon.
I get these two, but I don't need to shut down my whole computer. I don't even use IE.

Delete it.
Quote by Metallica Meat
Im soo sorry, Dethead666
I love you...

SIG THAT DAMMIT!

i would except i don't remember how to sig things wait a moment it'll comeback to me
Thats the internet telling you to GTFO AOL.

What is it 95?
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

here's what you do, douse your computer with gasoline and light it on fire!

simple enough, eh?

not responsible for blown up computers
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."