Page 1 of 2
I just spilled chocolate muffin on my tummy.

What are bad things that have happened in bed, doesn't have to be sex related, though I doubt any of you would have any real stories of sexy things in bed...

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I spilled a full cup of ice cold water on my bed the other day. Like 32 oz.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
Quote by Globocop
I spilled a full cup of ice cold water on my bed the other day. Like 32 oz.

That's why I like sippy cups
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

I'm sixteen, and I wet my bed last night for the first time in 8 years. It was the worst night of my life!
It's so embarrassing, what am I supposed to say to my mom with all the wet blankets and sheets? I knew I should have went to the washroom before I went to bed. Oh God, It's gonna be terrible...

Anyone else piss there bed lately? Or am I just some loser?

Get it?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
My sister gave me french toast and syrup while I was in bed one morning. Stupid ho didn't realize that I was still sleeping, and I dumped it all over myself and the bed. I raped the dumb bitch.
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
I'm sixteen, and I wet my bed last night for the first time in 8 years. It was the worst night of my life!
It's so embarrassing, what am I supposed to say to my mom with all the wet blankets and sheets? I knew I should have went to the washroom before I went to bed. Oh God, It's gonna be terrible...

Get it?

You should log off before it's too late.
Quote by Austin_Scharosc

Get it?

I remember that thread.
Quote by metaldud536
One time my bed was conspiring to rape me.

That, and the post above yours made me cry with laughter.

^I get the reference.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by metaldud536
One time my bed was conspiring to rape me.

Mmm, mmm, mmm.

I'd take that.
My dog once took a **** on my bed, since I wasnt home for a while when I found it it looked moldy, and it was all gray....it was so nasty...

I ate it.
OH my god, I just realized you sigged me!

anyway, I don't eat in bed. ever.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
I was doin' this girl once, and then the blanket caught her nip ring, and it ripped and there was blood everywhere and it totally killed the mood. Yeah, true story. My sheets are still stained.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
I was doin' this girl once, and then the blanket caught her nip ring, and it ripped and there was blood everywhere and it totally killed the mood. Yeah, true story. My sheets are still stained.

pics?
I once jumped on my bed and broke one the the beams supporting the mattress. It's uneven now.

So now i'm gonna trick my dad into using it so he can break it all the way and he will have to buy meh a newh one mwahahaaha.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Sid McCall

My mood doesn't start till the nip rings bleed.
Quote by frottage
My sister gave me french toast and syrup while I was in bed one morning. Stupid ho didn't realize that I was still sleeping, and I dumped it all over myself and the bed. I raped the dumb bitch.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
I once jumped on my bed and broke one the the beams supporting the mattress. It's uneven now.

So now i'm gonna trick my dad into using it so he can break it all the way and he will have to buy meh a newh one mwahahaaha.

Could you just get a new beam? Might take an 20 minutes to cut up a piece to the right size...

Oh and 2nd the request for pictures!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick

FREEBIRD!

Oh, pictures.
Quote by Sid McCall

Dam it, now my nipples are tingling.

One time when I was camping, my bro comes in and puts a stink bomb on my sleeping bag...

I chased him down to the lake and drowned that ****er.
So I have a water bed right? Well anyway, I wake up at about 3 in the morning to find that I pissed the bed. A lot.

It freaked me the hell out. Then I remembered, I have a water bed. Then I remembered, there is NO way that I pissed enough to cover almost the entire floor. I found out the next day that the water bed had a hole in it.

On Halloween I was dressed like a hooker... And that night I took my sleepy pill (damn insomnia) and they kinda **** me up a bit when I wake up.

Long story short, I woke up halfway through the night to see my hooker costume on the floor and freaked out cause for about 30 seconds I thought I had killed a hooker

UG's HIPPIE
Yeah, uh, no pictures of that. Maybe when I change to my winter sheets (the stained ones) I'll take a picture or something. That'll probably be tomorrow afternoon though, and this thread will be LONG gone by then. Funny enough, she just signed onto AIM as I was typing this. Hah.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by B O D O M
You should log off before it's too late.

too late
WORDS OUT WE GOT A BED WETTA ON UG!!!
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by frottage

i just pissed myself!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by frottage

HAHAHA!
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, uh, no pictures of that. Maybe when I change to my winter sheets (the stained ones) I'll take a picture or something. That'll probably be tomorrow afternoon though, and this thread will be LONG gone by then. Funny enough, she just signed onto AIM as I was typing this. Hah.

Pictures of her are now required.

Don't mention women, unless pictures can be provided.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by B O D O M
One time when I was camping, my bro comes in and puts a stink bomb on my sleeping bag...

I chased him down to the lake and drowned that fucker.

*Looks at username*

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
*Looks at username*

Didn't notice that.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

high as balls and knocked a liter container of water onto my bed.
Frusciante

zzeazz -

Im coming for you
Quote by Sid McCall
I was doin' this girl once, and then the blanket caught her nip ring, and it ripped and there was blood everywhere and it totally killed the mood. And then she said that there was no way. Yeah, true story. My sheets are still stained.

Quote by floppypick
I just spilled chocolate muffin on my tummy.

What are bad things that have happened in bed, doesn't have to be sex related, though I doubt any of you would have any real stories of sexy things in bed...

Mind explaining how you spill a solid item?
Quote by moody07747
Mind explaining how you spill a solid item?

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Nevermind1299
I was doin' this girl once, and then the blanket caught her nip ring, and it ripped and there was blood everywhere and it totally killed the mood. And then she said that there was no way. Yeah, true story. My sheets are still stained.

lol family guy ftw
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by floppypick
Could you just get a new beam? Might take an 20 minutes to cut up a piece to the right size...

Yes, but my parents will totally screw me for wasting their cash.

If I make them think they did it then no complaints
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
the other day i had sleep paralysis for the first time.

FIVE TIMES IN ONE NIGHT!
i watched sportscenter while it was going down.
intense.
Last edited by xrawrockkillsx at Nov 30, 2008,
Page 1 of 2