I remember watching a movie in the 90's about (what I believe to be) Spiders.
It was like a horror movie but the one thing that i remember most vividly was a guy almost being disected by the spiders. Like he was all wound up in a web and these spiders attacked his stomach and ate him out (shut up).

If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

By the way, it's not that Arachnophobia movie or 8 Legged Freaks.... (the last one wasn't made yet)
Last edited by tyler_j at Nov 30, 2008,
Quote by tyler_j

8 Legged Freaks....

Damn. That was my first and only guess.
Maybe it was SPIDERS or SPIDERS 2. I don't know. I can't find anything on google.
H e l l o .
Last edited by kitty_teh_fish at Nov 30, 2008,
I'm pretty sure it's just called Spiders. I'm not kidding, look it up.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
C'mon, threadstarter. Was it really necessary to make two threads here about two seperate movies you're trying to remember? Why not just make one thread? What a waste of space, not to mention a breach of the rules.

On another note, does anyone remember a movie that stars that one guy from the late 90's? I think theres a man and woman in it, and they fall in love? </sarcasm>
Quote by tyler_j
I remember watching a movie in the 90's about (what I believe to be) Spiders.
It was like a horror movie but the one thing that i remember most vividly was a guy almost being disected by the spiders. Like he was all wound up in a web and these spiders attacked his stomach and ate him out (shut up).

If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

By the way, it's not that Arachnophobia movie or 8 Legged Freaks.... (the last one wasn't made yet)

HA HA!

I wonder if the spider made things sticky.
Spiders is the movie
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by Daffodil Lament

On another note, does anyone remember a movie that stars that one guy from the late 90's? I think theres a man and woman in it, and they fall in love? </sarcasm>

Toy Story.

Idiot.
Spiderman?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Spiderman?

Yeah, he did eat her out in the version I saw.
Well I believe its Spiders if its in a city or whatever.

However, if its on a boat, it is Spiders 2.

Don't ask me how I know...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Arachnaphobia! I've nailed two of these threads today!

EDIT: Nevermind....I didn't read the whole post.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Last edited by \m/_Chair_\m/ at Nov 30, 2008,
Spiders on a Zeppelin.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Did the queen spider fly at the guy in the basement and he shot it with a flaming arrow?
Cuz I saw a movie where the happened but I don't know what it was
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘