Got my firtst car a little while ago. now its time for an oil change. since its my first car i don't know about prices. if i go to a jiffy lube or someplace to have it done how much is it total for the oil, the filter,and the change? or how much is just the oil and filter cuz i know how to do it myself?
learn how to do it, then do it yourself

it's not hard but it can get a little messy. ask your dad to show you?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Generally, for the filter and oil, I woudln't expect to pay much over 20 dollars.

But it depends on the car's engine size. The amount of oil to buy varies from smaller cars to say a suburban.

Go check napa.com or some other local auto parts store for accurate prices.
Change it yourself. Its easy.

1. Drain oil.
2. Take out old oil filter.
3. Put in new oil filter.
4. Pour in new oil.
5. Repeat how ever often is needed.

I think its this. I'm only 14, so you might want a second opinion.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by kosmic

Dude thats awesome.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
You should know how to change it yourself. But once you do know, it's way easier to have it done in 20 minutes by someone else. My local Quick Lube charges me $28.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
1. Open phone book.
2. Call car shops
3. Say: "Hey how much do you guys charge for an oil change?"

Repeat until satisfied with a price.
Quote by aaronob
1. Open phone book.
2. Call car shops
3. Say: "Hey how much do you guys charge for an oil change?"

Repeat until satisfied with a price.

^ This only works if you call the same car shop consecutively.
Like 30$ if you are lazy and don't want to do it yourself. 100ish if you ever want to get it changed on a motorcycle.
is the price of oil included in the change? or is the price the change and the oil. and **** off i'm poor i want to know how much to spend.
Quote by kosmic

That's already getting annoying.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by skaterskagg1
is the price of oil included in the change? or is the price the change and the oil. and **** off i'm poor i want to know how much to spend.

Around where I live i think it is like 27-28 with normal oil.
do it yerself for $20 or under, unless your going with royal purple which isn't suggested (assuming your tranny and gears aren't lubed up with the stuff).
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
what is with you pit boys and being hopeless at changing
Oil?? Geez. The 14 year old, chair, has got it right. All you need is the oil, a new filter, and something to drain the oil into. Don't go to a garage. They rip you off anyways
Quote by thedefrockednun

DAMN YOU I SIGGED HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand, in the name of the rt, that you change your sig...

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote by rigiddigits
RT meet!! Of epic global proportions!!!*
*world may asplode due to unprecedented levels of awesome.
Dude. Being a man and do it yourself.

If you can't change oil on your car, then you may as well just remove your manhood now.
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by u.n.t.a.m.e.d.
what is with you pit boys and being hopeless at changing
Oil?? Geez. The 14 year old, chair, has got it right. All you need is the oil, a new filter, and something to drain the oil into. Don't go to a garage. They rip you off anyways

Some of us have enough money where we don't care about paying 10$ extra for someone else to do it. Heck I don't care about spending like 60$ extra to have someone else deal with changing my motorcycle's oil (cause that is a pain compared to a car).
if you do it yourself what do you do with the old oil? i assume you can't just toss it out in the garbage
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by ironman45
if you do it yourself what do you do with the old oil? i assume you can't just toss it out in the garbage

You take it to a recycling facility that takes oil. At least thats what my dad does.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Quote by TestMan6
Some of us have enough money where we don't care about paying 10$ extra for someone else to do it. Heck I don't care about spending like 60$ extra to have someone else deal with changing my motorcycle's oil (cause that is a pain compared to a car).

You're a manbitch and shouldn't own a bike.