I think it was rushed
5 11%
it was so bad i demand a re-write
4 9%
i never even read it nor do i care
22 47%
Voters: 47.
So party thirty has finally come and gone, and now its over
does anyone else feel like Nolan Straight up cheated us?
I've read them all, and loved them all, and now its over
and the ending wasn't bad, but it took like fifteen to reach the actual Hellakill show, and then what?
Danny beats up the bully
Jay does not hook up with Casey
All Systems Go just get drunk and Fail Hardcore
we dont find out who stole the guys instruments
i get that Nolan has a life, but I am ok with waiting months at a time for a new one to come out as long as its as good as 1-29
so what does the pit think?
I thought about reading them, but I didn't. Are they good?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
I thought about reading them, but I didn't. Are they good?

Yea id recommend them, i really liked them it jsut took two or three to get into it
I didn't like it as much as comeback road.

But it still ended alright I think.

I think an epilogue would be nice though
Quote by kaplac
I didn't like it as much as comeback road.

But it still ended alright I think.

I think an epilogue would be nice though

+1
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Jay was basically hooked up with Casey anyways; her climbing on Jay and singing during Walk This Way wasn't enough of a hint toward a future relationship? This is a realistic story, so we don't need to learn who stole the band's instruments. Allsystemsgo's drunk failure was a bit of a disappointment. Jay and Danny still don't have a place to stay, but the story feels finished.

I love Nolan's stories, and Comeback Road was great.
Quote by esidebill
When I was very young... I asked a man why his guitar had 4 strings. He smacked me on the head and said "SON THIS IS A BASS". I have been afraid of bassists ever since.

Quote by Zecromancer
Those brightened my day
their performance was the climax of the story. I think another few installments with jay hooking up with lady endorphin, or finding out who stole the gear, etc. would've been a bit boring.

BUT......

i think it would've been cool to have those questions answered. Oh well, you can't have it all.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
I thought you were talking about the guy who's been trolling tonight.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
The ending for Guitargasm was a LOT better than Comeback Road - that really was a short epilogue, like the real end was part 29 & the other one was just tacked-on. Personally, I enjoyed both of them, all the way through, but it's Nolan's work - he's not UG's dancing literary Monkey.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
I keep meaning to read them. When I saw part one, I thought "I should read that before it gets too far along". Procrastinating FTW!
Quote by fretsonfire74
I keep meaning to read them. When I saw part one, I thought "I should read that before it gets too far along". Procrastinating FTW!

Read one and then procrastination won't be a problem.
I thought it seemed like he kind of dropped off and left us hanging. I mean yeah, we can pretty much guess what is going to happen in some aspect but it would have been nice to find out a few other things. And he could have kept on with the story a lot longer then he did.
It's not All Systems Go, it's AllSystemsGo.

The significance of that is that bands who cram their name into one word are c*nts!
What did you want? This isn't Disney and Mr Whyte is certainly not one for treacle, sweet and other nice treats.

It was a real ending. The ending is in your head. What happens next? If you can't see where it's leading than perhaps you should read again.

It points towards a happy future. Not perfect, not Disney. But happier.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
I read up until number 21. I should really catch up. :/
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I agree that it was a real ending, it was a real(ish) story with a decent outcome, in comparison to comeback road I suppose that did end with more of a conclusion beacause all goals presented in the story where acheived, but logically if that was going to happen with guitargasm nolan would need to basiclly write out hellakills entire career, I agree there where some lose end but I also think that sense of ambiguity works.