Page 1 of 3
So ok this is a funny story my guitar teacher told me about his friend. His friend used to go into bookstores like Walden or Borders or Crown Books. He went directly to the back where the holy books were, bibles etc., and he put a sign that said FICTION in big bold letters above them. He did this every week for about 6 months. They caught him then, and let him go because they thought it was funny.

...Discuss and share similar experinces
It's funny because it's true. Saying the Bible isn't fiction is like saying Santa Claus is real. Until you see it or prove it exists, it doesn't.

Faith isn't a reality.
Funneh.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
...Well, okay, so maybe it was a little funny.

I just wish the attacks on religion would lighten a little.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
It's funny because it's true. Saying the Bible isn't fiction is like saying Santa Claus is real. Until you see it or prove it exists, it doesn't.

Faith isn't a reality.

do every one of your posts have to make you seem like more and more of a bitch?
I foresee much bashing and arguing....
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
do every one of your posts have to make you seem like more and more of a bitch?

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a Biblethumper!

edit - we have an emofag
Last edited by MeltingWaxFace at Nov 30, 2008,
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Faith isn't a reality.

Like wind and blackholes.

Oh yeah, I went to the mall today. I saw Santa, my sister even sat on his lap.

Santa=real; Bible =/= fiction

You just proved yourself wrong my buddy.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Nov 30, 2008,
aha thats funny. and very true
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by brandon369852
Like wind and blackholes.

...wtf is wind anyway??
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Both are proven to exist.

The point being that he said if you can't see it, it doesn't exist. Horrid logic.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
well then...the past 2000 years of mankind's existence has been dominated by fiction, so, it's pretty damn powerful fiction.

In that respect it doesn't matter whether it's real or not.

I think that was just an immature dick thing to do, not like it's original or anything either. Show some respect, even if you don't agree with religion.
Quote by Fred1000000
The point being that he said if you can't see it, it doesn't exist. Horrid logic.

Funny how everyone is missing that I wrote "OR PROVE" right after seeing it. Horrid reading skills.
Quote by Fred1000000

Fred knows what's up.

Okay, we'll go by your logic.

Disprove the Bible then it doesn't exist.

You's a domdom.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Fred1000000

If you look earlier...

he said "until you see it OR prove it exists"
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
I'm not sure how many times I've heard about similar incidents/people wanting to do this. It's not very creative.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
Keep in mind that this happened about 9 years ago

i followed the first couple instructions in your sig, now how will we take care of the last one?

oh and TS, I find it funny and yet wrong. It's the Christian side of me and the humorous side of me pulling different ways, I forsee an epic battle!

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
TS delete this if you wish to keep the mod's banhammer free of blood
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
If you look earlier...

he said "until you see it OR prove it exists"

Christians and biblethumpers only read what they want to read and believe whichever fantasy is easiest to believe. Reasoning and proving things tend to scare them. Try mentioning evolution around a creationist.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Christians and biblethumpers only read what they want to read and believe whichever fantasy is easiest to believe. Reasoning and proving things tend to scare them. Try mentioning evolution around a creationist.

Try mentioning creationism around an evolutionist.

Both sides of the spectrum are closed minded as shit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

turn that around. when the theory of creationism gets mentioned people like you, evolutionists, become mocking and condescending. it becomes a cycle.

edit: beated-ed to it
AWWWW YEAHHHH. DEEP SKY BLUE.
Quote by brandon369852
Try mentioning creationism around an evolutionist.

Both sides of the spectrum are closed minded as shit.

Yeah I agree. Still wondering why you ignored the fact I said "prove" very obviously though in the first post. Makes me wonder where you stand.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

What's wrong with evolution and Creationism at the same time? the theories don't conflict, People just distort them so It sounds like they do.

Creationism: God Created Earth

Evolution: Organisms Vary naturally and some of the modifications have a benefit, so they become the norm. (okay Natural selection was fused with that but you get my point)

I should probably go to the religion thread...

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by brianxcore
turn that around. when the theory of creationism gets mentioned people like you, evolutionists, become mocking and condescending. it becomes a cycle.

I'm not a religious person, nor a evolutionist or a creationist. I just believe what is proven and logical. I don't make up little faerie tales or scenarios and repeat them so many times that I actually believe it afterwards.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Yeah I agree. Still wondering why you ignored the fact I said "prove" very obviously though in the first post. Makes me wonder where you stand.

Should it matter where I stand? I believe in evolution, but will I disallow a God in my life? I'd say believe in something while you live. If I'm disappointed at the end of my life, not a problem, I'm dead.

I believe in God because nothing else has persuaded me to believe in anything else.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a Biblethumper!

edit - we have an emofag

you look more like an "emofag" than i do.
and i actually try.

whatever you closed minded prick.
go **** yourself.
Quote by brandon369852
Should it matter where I stand? I believe in evolution, but will I disallow a God in my life? I'd say believe in something while you live. If I'm disappointed at the end of my life, not a problem, I'm dead.

I believe in God because nothing else has persuaded me to believe in anything else.

your post is genius.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by brandon369852

All I know is the Bible says fapping is wrong. So I don't believe in it. Fapping is holy to me and my religion.
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
and i actually try.

go **** yourself.

Downloadin a pr0n at moment. I'll be ****ing myself soon.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
All I know is the Bible says fapping is wrong. So I don't believe in it. Fapping is holy to me and my religion.

refer to my first post.
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
and i actually try.

go **** yourself.

it's unfortunate that you seem to be more closed-minded than this d00d here...
AWWWW YEAHHHH. DEEP SKY BLUE.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Try not looking at what the Bible says literally.
Read it, actually read it, reflect on the message of what it's trying to put through, and think "How can I take what I interpret this passage and put it into my life?"

I haven't done it, but I will one day, and I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Reading the Bible and saying "God took a rib out of a guy and made a girl?! Nonsense!" Don't look at it literally. You'll come to learn that it's not as stupid as you would think.
Follow me on Twitter
I put Clintons auto in the sex section
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
refer to my first post.

I didn't know emokids rated others around them in levels of "bitchiness" as I'd assumed you guys were already at the maximum level in the first place..but thanks for your astute observation.
Page 1 of 3