Okay I'm ****in tired of goin to some other forum other than the pit askin a serious question and gettin no replies cuz everyones in the pit

there should be some required amount to post in another forum like the electric guitar one or somethin useful

like maybe every 100 posts in the pit have like 5 or 10 in a serious forum

damnit
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
...what? *reported*
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
And make users who are solely here for the pit post in the main foums, haha I don't t'ink so mon. You're just gonna flood the main forums, that while less responsive is obviously the best place for a 'serious' question to be answered by those that know what the **** they are talking about. Have a little bit of patience and don't assume that more answers (aka the pit) outweigh the validity of a few accurate answers (aka the specific guitar forums)
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.