Poll: Do you think Blink will ever reunite?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think Blink will ever reunite?
Yes
2 17%
No
1 8%
I hope so
5 42%
I hope not
3 25%
Maybe
1 8%
Voters: 12.
It would be really great if Blink-182 were to reunite. They are my favorite band. I hate AVA and most +44 songs suck. Now that Mark and Tom have reconciled I feel more optimistic about a Blink reunion.

Please God let it happen, and let no one report this thread for any stupid reason.
a bit off topic... but Blink 182... that frustrates me..... not as much the band as the "fans"..... I remember the day that they announced they were breaking up. And this girl was like OMG Blink 182 broke up I'm so sad.... and not only her.... but multiple others said basically the same... and to be honest I doubt they ever heard a blink song....... Basically I hate posers....to pretend to like music they really dont give a **** about....

now ts...... I would imagine somewhere along the line they will get back together....

as long as they stay friends in the meantime
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
a bit off topic... but Blink 182... that frustrates me..... not as much the band as the "fans"..... I remember the day that they announced they were breaking up. And this girl was like OMG Blink 182 broke up I'm so sad.... and not only her.... but multiple others said basically the same... and to be honest I doubt they ever heard a blink song....... Basically I hate posers....to pretend to like music they really dont give a **** about....

Because you know exactly what kind of music they listen to. Blink 182 was a hugely popular band, ESPECIALLY among the people who get called "posers" all the time. I'm sure TONS of people were upset they broke up, even if you don't like to hear them say it.
Show me one person ages 13-25 who doesn't know at least one blink song and I'll show you a person who spent their childhood under a rock.
it would be nice because just before they broke up, they were turning out some good albums.... having said that, they have had a good run. I think that this friendship might bring back maybe a live tour of blink but i don't jknow if they will get back together as a band, seeing as they all are in current projects and they have moved on
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
I'd definately hope so. I used to love blink 182 like anything and though i dont listen to them nearly as much now i'd still love to see them live. I'd also be curious about what any new material (should they make any) would sound like...