purposefully done something dramatic cause you wanted music influence through your emotion??? i felt so bad, i was looking for an excuse to be a dick all day cause the weathers bad so i gotta make some xHCx and my x was all "blah blah blah... how do i look" and i looked over and said "mediocre." she was so mad and i did write. But soooo not worthe it!!! similar thoughts/ideas???anyone??
...no
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
a due i know told his girlfriend, who was bitchin about him loving his guitar more than her, that ''at least i can make it squeel and it isn't bitchin all the time!''

needless to say what happend after... but he did write a song!
Quote by jimmypopali
a due i know told his girlfriend, who was bitchin about him loving his guitar more than her, that ''at least i can make it squeel and it isn't bitchin all the time!''

needless to say what happend after... but he did write a song!

hahaha!!!! thats horrible but yes!!! i just feel bad cause i did it intentionally.
Trying to create conflict is as bad as avoiding it, just keep the moderation and go with the flow son
Quote by Nike-Man
Trying to create conflict is as bad as avoiding it, just keep the moderation and go with the flow son

true this, i learned my lesson. just take what is given to me, cant be to desperate or its not from the heart, more man made. yuck.
Quote by one vision
I make myself feel intentionally miserable/depressed so I can write good depressing music.

and that works but sometimes i feel not as good as when i know that ive made this problems myself. my insides wont let me feel the same as when something just comes along, and then i feel like self destructive acts arent worth it
Everything I do is dramatic, since I have an extremely eccentric personality.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Sorry, but this isn't a particularly useful thread for this forum.

If you want to discuss theory, fantastic, but this thread doesn't, and it just seems to be asking for trouble.

*Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out