e ---10p7------10p7------10p7------
b ----------10---------- 10--------10--
g ----------------------------------------

(x10)

At something fast like 32nd notes at 100bpm.

I have no trouble moving my fingers fast enough to make the motion but I can't play is cleanly because the b string always rings out. Any tips? Is is common for people to have this issue?
are you sure it is not like this:

e ---10p7-----7-10p7--------7-10p7------
b ----------10------------ 10-------------10--
g -----------------------------------------------

one way or another adding this note (e7) makes it a lot easier to play for me..
Chicken-pick it and use your finger of choice to mute the B string.
The cliched "rig" Signature:

ESP LTD EC-1000VBL (EMG-ed)
Dean Cadillac SilverBurst Left-handed
Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
I'm not a person to listen to, and this is probably horrible practice, but here's what I do in that type of situation.

Assuming you always keep your index finger fretting the 7 on the e string, just hold the end of the finger so it is touching the side of the b string. This will normally mute the b string, but when you play the 10 on the b string, it is higher on the neck so it will still sound. When you release the 10th fret, the string will almost immediately stop vibrating since your index finger is still touching it.
Quote by thelonesoldier
I'm not a person to listen to, and this is probably horrible practice, but here's what I do in that type of situation.

Assuming you always keep your index finger fretting the 7 on the e string, just hold the end of the finger so it is touching the side of the b string. This will normally mute the b string, but when you play the 10 on the b string, it is higher on the neck so it will still sound. When you release the 10th fret, the string will almost immediately stop vibrating since your index finger is still touching it.

+1
Treat it like sweep picking and use the rolling technique, its pretty simple (but can take a while to perfect).
Quote by thelonesoldier

+1