I am buying an Ibanez SRX500 and was wondering how long the batery's will last in the pick-ups before i have to replace them? (two Humbucker pick-ups, i think). Also if anyone has this bass, what do you think of it?
Make sure that you don't leave it plugged in all the time and they should last a good few months.
Well...the batteries in my 5'er have lasted well over a year now. But I mainly play with it unplugged because I hate it ;p
They should last a good few months with regular(plugged in) practice. Don't let the thought of having to buy batteries put you off though, it's definitely worth it.

Quote by badgerific
Make sure that you don't leave it plugged in all the time and they should last a good few months.

You have such an awesome username
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
they're not bad basses, and i find most active basses can go a couple of years before you need to change the battery
My Fender Jazz has had the same battery in it for over a year with regular gig use and its still got some life in it yet
The Official "Rockin' Roadie"

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender Marcus Miller Jazz
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Squier Stratocaster w/mods (1989)
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall Valvestate 8280
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals