Sup kids, just been doing a lot of screaming latley, some of you might know, I'm a vocalist in a alternitive rock band, I've always screamed the mids and lows, just I'm after some assistance, I would like to get the highs without inhaling as some of you know is horrible for your throat, especially when you're also a clean vocalist.

so if you know of any good videos or tutourials it would be very much appreciated, and if you're one of those old farts that doesn't like screaming, please gtfo my thread.

Thanks kids
Where would any death metallers be without:

Soothers. Provides instant relief to a sore throat, making that sure that you'll be as right as rain in no time at all.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Lol, it's not really deathmetal, more metalcore/screamoish. But a useful tip none the less xD
Quote by UltimateDud
Lol, it's not really deathmetal, more metalcore/screamoish. But a useful tip none the less xD

Yea I know, I've just been dying to say that for ages

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Where would any death metallers be without:

Not if you do it right.
Quote by Survivalism
Have you tried the vocalist forum?

He's right...
a little lost.....
Quote by Tom_hatton
Screaming =/= Growling, noob.

*Looks at Zaphod_Beeblebr's join date.

*Looks at Tom_hatton's join date*

...What?
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
^^ He doesn't seem to know the difference between screaming and growling. He's a metal nublet.
Quote by Tom_hatton
^^ He doesn't seem to know the difference between screaming and growling. He's a metal nublet.

Tr00.

But then again, you're so awesome and superior to everyone else here Tom, that if you would shed a tear, the world would collapse into chaos.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Tom_hatton

On the other hand that thread covers all kinds of harsh vocals from br00tral lows, through the melodeath midrange making a quick stop-off for vocal fry on the way to highs and black metal rasping.

If you have a question about vocals that aren't sung they'll answer. "Growling" is just an umbrella title.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Tom_hatton

screaming and growling isn't the same thing
Sicut erat in principio et nunc et semper
et in saecula saeculorum, amen.
Quote by Wigert
*Looks at Zaphod_Beeblebr's join date.

*Looks at Tom_hatton's join date*

...What?

Newb: someone new